• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unofficial "I Dislike Something in KH2" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

away to the ligh

I disliked the cura magic and anti form. I mean it was cool ya know, but damage from an enemy was much greater in that form, you couldn't level up or sora couldn't level up, and it took up drive points that you were intending on other forms. Not cool ya know!

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
You people SUCK!!! Sanctuary Rocks!!!!! What I hate is that they cut the Hollow Bastion castle scene out........I was looking forward to going there! Also it was too easy, (unless you played proud mode first). But this game is better than the first so I'm not going to complain about it too much.........

TruChaos

I hate Sanctuary on sooo many levels, i hate how easy the game is even on proud mode, I hate how they remixed the Hollow Bastion theme music... I hate how you spend all that time in the colliusm and gain no experience!!!Aghhh. I hate the Winne the Pooh world and the Alantatic world...soooo pointless. I hate how lame the 1000 heartless battle was. I hate the fact that you can beat the game just by pressing the X button the whole time.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I really liked the HB remix.
I'm kinda mad though...I wanted to go into HB...

Oh, but the biggest flaw is Sora's face.
It's different and it's wrong. Because different is wrong.
DON'T SCREW WITH THE ORGINAL CHARACTER FACE

Zaden

The DDR Style of Atlantica, Aerith's voice was driving me insane, she looked happy expression wise, but when she talked It was just... so monotone... Bugged me >.<. The game was way too short, there wasn't too much "Welcome Back!" spark in the returning to the worlds. I also think that the prelude was rather short. Sanctuary bugged me a bit too, I much perfer the old song over it. And I really wish the ending lasted longer. The World that Never Was really made the game for me, really wished it lasted longer. :(

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
For the people who dislike Sanctuary:

How retarded can you be? You hate a song that you only hear twice yet you make it seem like you hear it in every world you go to. Stop being whiney b's about it. You're lucky it wasn't worse than that >_>

III. Key said:
And my biggest upset is Axel dying...

Too bad. If you haven't noticed everyone in the Org is gone. They weren't meant to exist and that was how he went. You don't see me crying around at the fact Demyx died and Larxene never came back.

elle said:
the mouth motions and the sounds don't match. the characters continue to talk after they finished talking.

1. The word leave the screen sometimes before the characters finish talking. Stop paying attention to that and you will see that they do match.
2. Not every part of the game is mouth motioned. Just like in anime's you will get the flapping mouths.

Amrose626 said:
That would have been cool if they kept Axel alive for KH3.

It would have been pointless and retarded.

disenchant said:
5. Not enough Namine, Kairi and Roxas.
6. How they said Namine's name.

The game isn't about them. The game is about Sora.

How were you expecting them to pronounce it? Nah-meen? Well that is wrong.

Stop being so english based and learn what accent marks do to letters if you thought that.

Either way there is only 2 ways to pronounce the name correctly:
Nah-meh-nay -or- Nam-eh-nay. They picked the first.

King Sora Strife said:
2. Jafar being in the game when he shouldn't have been.
3. Future Pete not looking like past Pete in Timeless River
4. The Org. not recking havoc on Disney Castle. Xemnas should've made a boss fight appearance.
5. No Xigbar in Pride lands( he should've came as a lion with an eye patch)
6. No Demyx in Atlantica( you got a musical water world and you have a villian with a musical instrument as a weapon with water power. Missed opportunity)
7. The army of heartless should've been an army of Nobodies
8. No Kairi/Sora kissing scene in the secret spot at the end of the credits.
9. No Malificent boss fight. We fight Pete, why not Malificent?
10. No Shan Yu dialogue
11. Shan Yu's heartless army should've looked like huns. Not giant birds. The mountain sequence looked stupid, but in the movie Mulan the hun charge was kind of intimidating.
12. Mulan should've gotten wounded and needed treatment. And like the movie, Shang sees that Mulan's a girl because he sees that she has boobs.

2. The movie is called, "Return of Jafar." That's why he is in the game so please get the facts straight.
3. Then how would you have told them apart?
4-6,8-9. First of all the topic title is "I dislike SOMETHING in KH2". The title is NOT "I dislike something that didn't happen in KH2"
12. Too bad the world isn't 100% based on the movie.

[-JF- said:
]2. Cloud being in his AC form in KH2, totally different from KH1 and Sora not being surprised about it.

4. KH2 not being out in Europe yet.

2.Were they surprised about Sora's outfit? Were they surprised about Yuffie and Aerith's outfit? Were they surprised about how Aerith, Cid, and Yuffie's voices sucked? No they weren't.

4. Whose fault is that? Nobody but prolly yourselves. Europe speaks more than one language besides English plus you have your u's. They need to fix that and it takes time.

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
.:KL:. said:
For the people who dislike Sanctuary:

How retarded can you be? You hate a song that you only hear twice yet you make it seem like you hear it in every world you go to. Stop being whiney b's about it. You're lucky it wasn't worse than that >_>

Too bad. If you haven't noticed everyone in the Org is gone. They weren't meant to exist and that was how he went. You do see me crying around at the fact Demyx died and Larxene never came back.

1. The word leave the screen sometimes before the characters finish talking. Stop paying attention to that and you will see that they do match.
2. Not every part of the game is mouth motioned. Just like in anime's you will get the flapping mouths.

It would have been pointless and retarded.

The game isn't about them. The game is about Sora.

How were you expecting them to pronounce it? Nah-meen? Well that is wrong.

Stop being so english based and learn what accent marks do to letters if you thought that.

Either way there is only 2 ways to pronounce the name correctly:
Nah-meh-nay -or- Nam-eh-nay. They picked the first.

2. The movie is called, "Return of Jafar." That's why he is in the game so please get the facts straight.
3. Then how would you have told them apart?
4-6,8-9. First of all the topic title is "I dislike SOMETHING in KH2". The title is NOT "I dislike something that didn't happen in KH2"
12. Too bad the world isn't 100% based on the movie.

2.Were they surprised about Sora's outfit? Were they surprised about Yuffie and Aerith's outfit? Were they surprised about how Aerith, Cid, and Yuffie's voices sucked? No they weren't.

4. Whose fault is that? Nobody but prolly yourselves. Europe speaks more than one language besides English plus you have your u's. They need to fix that and it takes time.

XD Chill man..

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Port Royal. Do I REALLY need to say anymore?

I guess so unless I want this post deleted for being stupid. XD

Maybe it's because the film is recent and I practically know the script, but that world was SO dull and repetitive that I felt compelled to knock myself out with my controller for the duration. Most annoying enemies, voice actor and quest I've done so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back