• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknowns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Of course their going to be in kh2, they play a big part in it, Theres 13 in total (from what I heard) so there are many to comeif you want to know what happened in CoM just ask me, that is if you want spoilers.

Ba-lue

Hexus said:
Of course their going to be in kh2, they play a big part in it, Theres 13 in total (from what I heard) so there are many to comeif you want to know what happened in CoM just ask me, that is if you want spoilers.
What happend at the end

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Well there are 2 stories in CoM, Sora's and R/R (Riku's story), In Sora's story, the only confirmed unknown that was killed was Vixen, supposedly for releasing too much imformation to Sora or something, so Axel he his way and kill him/she/it. In CoM you only see 7 of the unknowns, not including the DiZ (who we dont know if he's ranked in the organization), you see the EM (at least I think its him because his face is not known but it could be zexion, he wouldn't count), Axel, Larxene, Lexeaus (sp?), Zexion, Vixen and Marluxia (Final boss in Sora's story).
Through out the story, Sora begins to forget his memories every level he goes up, but by losing those memories important to him (like memories of Kairi), hidden memories begin to surface, like ones of a mysterious girl who once lived at destiny island with them.
It appears that this girl is being help against her will by the organization, and she is trying to get through to Sora through his memories, she seems inocent, but to be she seems like she's trying to hide something, like she's pretending to be apart of Sora's memories so that he can forget something important, I don't think she was really there, but I think that at some point she realized what she was doing and tried to stop it, Finally when Sora meets her she sends him away in that weird flower thing, saying that he won't remember anything about castle oblivion and her (something along those lines), and with that he is put in to what apears to be some deep slumber, setting the stage for kh2. As for R/R I haven't quite gotten there but i'll keep you posted if you want.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Well, the Organization is in KH2. Personally, i think that all the ones of CoM are goin to be in KH2 ( Axel is confirmed to be there ), and the others memebers of it are goin to be there too. Now, you have a lot of time to play CoM, KH2 is not goin to be realese in a long time.

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
I dunno i've been playing kh CoM for about 3 days and im already half way, it wont take long to beat, but owell. The only confirmed not to be in kh2 is Vixen for obvious reasons. but yes.

Ansem22

Yes, they're the major villains of KH2.

Axel is the only one we've seen unhooded in a KH2 trailer, all the rest that have been shown are hooded and impossible to tell who is who.

The other ones from COM could be among them, several of their "deaths" were too vague to be assumed to be actually death (such as Larxene, Marluxia, and especially Zexion).

"you see the EM (at least I think its him because his face is not known but it could be zexion, he wouldn't count)"

That would be Marluxia, not EM. He takes off the hood when he enters the room where Axel, Larxene, and Vexen are. Plus it says in the journal that Marluxia was the one who lured Sora to Castle Oblivion.

Last edited:

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
really? So he was the unkown at the beginning of the game where that fork in the road was, oh, ok, I didnt know, thanks for the clearification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back