• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i think he said that the person exist in that timeline but its hard to expect that person to be there, and to explain why, i think it was something like that, correct me because for the most i'm wrong

Relix

A traveler
Awards
What if Aqua fought this guy in Castle Oblivion and the room she was in took the form of LoD. DUN DUN DUUUUUN no I'm joking I don't know how this guy came to be or who he is lol

Ronzer

What if Aqua fought this guy in Castle Oblivion and the room she was in took the form of LoD. DUN DUN DUUUUUN no I'm joking I don't know how this guy came to be or who he is lol

It could be it, but I'm pretty sure that the only reason Sora revisited old memories is because Namine was causing it while messing with his memories.

Kleith

After all those weird things that have happened within Terra's body (obtaining, switching, locking hearts and all), it wouldn't be surprising this being is another Terra form that maybe came to be when he locked his heart in the Last Episode. (Nomura especially said it was yet not clear if Terra created nobodies when he did this)

Also, you can't ever tell what weapon a guy who has ethereal blades is using xD .

He makes them appear out of his hands so really, XtA could have them.

Nomura said maybe Xemnas didn't use his keyblade intentionnaly ... Intriguing ...

Last edited:
S

supergoof

ok i havnt read the entire thread but let me put up a question. Assumin the unknown is canon, how could it be Xehanort related when he was cast off to radiant garden after the x-blade released it's power? I can't be from Terra-Xehanort unlocking his heart in the last episode because from that point there's no point in the story to return and fight the unknown. Also, if assumin this is canon, Aqua would be the only one to fight it since she is the only one not unconscious. Terra was busy being outcold in radiant garden and ventus was in a deep sleep while his heart was with sora. And before anyone says it could've been terra-xehanort's unconscious body moving on it's own keep in mind the unknown was using nothing powers terra-xehanort was still human. and only xemnas has shown such power as that of the unknown. i have jus a wild guess although xemnas was the founder and leader of the organization that doesn't mean he was the first human nobody created. When someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless the body left behind can become a nobody. Who's to say this unknown isn't a nobody born before xemnas? Technically xemnas should be able to wield a keyblade but with all the weird stuff that happened with memories and bodies he is unable to. So it could be said human nobodies, when not in posession of knowledge or memory of previous weapons they wielded, can only wield nothingness and amass it in the form of the ethereal blades. of course it jus simple speculation. thoughts?

Caxm

I like grasses theory to but I swear if namura has resorted to time travel to explain this there is going to be hell to pay.

HELL TO PAY!!!

and I mean it!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So it could be said human nobodies, when not in posession of knowledge or memory of previous weapons they wielded, can only wield nothingness and amass it in the form of the ethereal blades.
Roxas was born with no memories, yet he still wielded the keyblade.

Assuming Xemnas can't wield a keyblade (there's no chance in hell that he can, but Nomura insists >_>), it's probably because he doesn't have a heart, or at least a keyblade-wielding one.

Validus9

My theory about the unknown is he IS master xehanort. Support: in kh recoded the secret ending states that master xehanort has returned, thus obviously the is the antagonist. In the unknown battle, he uses time powers which explains why he is currently there and why he battles the protagonist. The etheral blades instead of a keyblade is probably the same reason why xemnas couldnt is be cause he simply forgot how to. Nomaru also states that he is vein with lingering sentinal is because they were once joint. And stated in kh re chain of memories, the cloak is used to guard oneself from being overcome by darkness, and shown in the beginning of bbs, xehanort posesses one. He also has sia'x's build in it.
And, not trying to put any ideas down but, I do not support the idea that the unknown is xehanorts nobody, because in think no heart is xehanots nobody. They bear the same keyblade and no heart poses the form that xemnas took when he fought sora in one of the battles.

flurryflames

No Heart shares the armor form as Xenmas in KH 2, in one of the battles against Sora, but many people say that he was only an boss and not even cannon.

My Theory says it could be Xenmas as unknown because it just seems to make more sense. There is also a pattern that seems to come across against black cloaked figures in the games. First off we have an mysterious guy in cloak in KH FM battle Sora which we later find out was in fact Xenmas. The guy also at first has blue energy that he summons including other various powers.

Unknown has blue energy as well when he fights either Terra, Ven or Aqua. Another way this supports this because Xenmas can use different elements in his fight when he fights Sora as well.

Also another interesting thing is that Xenmas tests and fights Sora who is a key blade wielder. Unknown tests and fights keyblade wielders as well. So there is come common ground that it is the same guy.

Validus9

A thought just hit me, maybe the unknown is yen sid. Once you defeat the unknown, he does nod his head in approval as though he were testing you. So that somewhat supports my theory. The other thing is, the unknown mostly uses magic based attacks and yen sid is a sorcerer. Also at the beginning of bbs it says, for a fact, that he was a retired keyblade master, so he must have some insanely fast and strong moves. And as for the time based moves, you could use timed based magic in kh1. The unknown also is at least somewhere around yen sid's height. I don't really support the idea, I'm just spitballing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back