• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Underworld's Mirage Flick Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Underworld’s Mirage Flick Games

Welcome one and all to the Underworld’s Mirage Flick Games! The tournament where all Kingdom Hearts characters of different alignments come together to find out who is worthy for the title of King/Queen of Kingdom Hearts!
This tournament is divided into 4 Divisions:

• Shadowy Showdown: What’s a chess game without pawns? Only Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters (Nightmares) allowed.

• Villain’s Vanquish: Time to see who’s truly the most wicked and vile of them all! Disney Villains only!

• Zero to Hero: They’re good and that’s good, good enough for ya? Disney Heroes only.

• OC DO NOT STEAL: Zippers and leather galore! They’re Nomura’s perfectly imperfect creations! Only original KH characters allowed.

Now you’re wondering who’s who? Well that’s easy, just ask yourself these easy questions to figure out where they fall into:

• Where did they originate from? Disney or KH?
  • If they’re from Disney are they considered the protagonist or antagonist of the movie/show?
  • KH OC? Well are they Seekers or Guardians? Do they align to darkness or light?
  • Also Mickey, Donald and Goofy ARE NOT EXCEPTIONS. They would fall into Zero to Hero.

DA RULES

Each post with the character’s name counts as 1 vote. HOWEVER, if you explain in good detail as to why they WOULD win, it counts as 2 votes. For example:

• Character X: 1 vote
  • 2 Votes: Character X would win because they can do______ and resist______ and have been shown to_______. Their abilities include_____ which allows them to______ which would create an advantage against Character Y.

NOTE: They don’t add up so the highest vote you can give a character is 2.

***The first division is Shadowy Showdown. The highest number of participants allowed is 64 and the lowest is 16 so nominate your favorite Heartless/Nobodies/Nightmares and Unversed! You can nominate 2 enemies.
Once we reach 16, 32 or 64 participants we can begin!

HeartlessNobodyUnversedNightmare
Rowdy MasterChrono TwisterThunderaffe

Last edited:
Awards
I'd like to nominate Thunderaffe. It was the bane of my existence during my critical run-through of DDD. It's formidable because it moves so quickly, and especially if they're currently outside your range of vision, they can run through you and end you in a second at full health. They may only run in zigzags, but that hardly makes them any easier to avoid, especially with its thunder magic. They've got a pretty big advantage on anyone that isn't currently swinging on them.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Nice nomination. I'd hold on to the explanation till it faces against something else. Only accepting nominations right now.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Cool. We're doing Shadowy Showdown. You can nominate Heartless, Unversed, Nightmares and Nobodies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Only 2, yes? Then I'll nominate the Heartless Rowdy Master and the Unversed Chrono Twister.

Awards
Oh, we get two nominations. Then I'd like to nominate the Dragoons. They're quite notable for lower Nobodies, and their agility and jump attacks could really help them against other lesser Nobodies, Dream Eaters, Heartless, and Unversed, who haven't been shown to have a lot of strategic capabilities on their own. This relentless little guy served under Xaldin, and that's gotta be worth something.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I kinda want this to be in the Future of KH-section, since it's kinda a voting-thingy like the other tournaments. I am sure more people will notice this by that, too. :3

Miasthma

Awards
I'll nominate Neoshadows and Berserkers (pureblood heartless, nobody) because the former are just badess and Berserkers were the bane of my existence in KHII.

Also, yeah this would be noticed a lot more if it were in KHIII/Future of KH section.

EDIT: Can boss heartless/nobodies/unversed/nightmares be nominated too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back