• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
Ah.. Nono.. I not mean you.. i mean others who insult SeaSalt. Lol

Arr... my bad! Sorry! >w<

Just a simple exaggeration on your easy-to-quit thoughts. I believe anyone beside you would've the same thoughts if you tell them that you're thinking of giving up just because there are constructive critisms on your story, they just wouldn't say it out so bluntly like I did. Better have second thoughts on your own rather than fuming about my 'suicidal note'.

Do you understand this 4 word? S-T-O-P?
You're creating an ugly scene here.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I understand what stop means, thank you. Apparently more than you do. This discussion woulda been over sooner if there isn't people like you who keeps on turning on the flames. And good advices always sound that rude, so stick with it.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ok guys, SeaSalt here, I seem to have an almost completely clean schedual for the weekend so hopefully that means I will be writing the next chapter! - Chapter 12!
STAY TUNED!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Whoo-Hoo! *does a little dance*
Hehehe YAY!
Wow, Ok time for some writing, I should be studying for math exam but meh, I have been dying to write. I haven't written so long I only home I haven't lost my touch! lol

D

Divine Light

urgh..must read. but I guess ill just play my KH2FM while I wait.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Great. There will be update! ^w^
Yeah I hope to get it up there soon!

urgh..must read. but I guess ill just play my KH2FM while I wait.
Again, sorry I haven't finished it yet, I know I promised it for the weekend but strangley when I thought I had a free weekend it turned to be a killer!

Yeah apologies all, I got some writing done but not as much as I wanted, lol. I wrote a few paragraphs that's it, and you'll all know it's not a lot considering it's me lol.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
The future never goes as we expected, just as i had never expected that my eight years old comp will suffer another two years before finally discarded for a new one after my mother forcefully upgraded it to Window XP with a pirated CD...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
The future never goes as we expected, just as i had never expected that my eight years old comp will suffer another two years before finally discarded for a new one after my mother forcefully upgraded it to Window XP with a pirated CD...
lol! Oh well, Normally I'm a pesimist kinda girl but hey let's look on the bright side for now eh? At least you can apreciate what a new computer has to offer you. :)

Geese you're depressing....
lol Tell me about it. I thought I was meloncholy.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oh no! So many comments! Must read! *reading* Yay! An update!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Oh no! So many comments! Must read! *reading* Yay! An update!
Yeah working on it, School's hammered me down with so much it's unbareable, lol, I have a pretty packed holiday next week but I'll do my best!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Just take your time... and put some 18+ action into it...
lol... Funny...
But I feel as though I've taken enough time and I want to get going, but at the same time I want to fall in a heap with exhaustion, lol

Oh and Xuan, nice avie, it's cool. but heck if you want you should ask SRR and to make you your own personal sig or avie.
Ok that was total spamage so I'll shut up on that issue and yet again apologise of the set backs I keep getting from writing.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, it gets like that hey? Especially with homework.. i really wanna do more on mine, but no ones missing it lol... anyway, im not trying to advertise mine... if you need any help, i'm nere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back