• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
For us writers, that statement you've just made are a major insult >> But still... it's your choice.
Now How on earth was that an insult to writers? I would like to still call myself a writer thankyou and why would I be dumb and insult my own kind?

If I recall properly, the pain in my heart for losing my girlfriend is much bigger than anything you can do to me.

First of all I had no idea about you losing your girlfriend and for that is really sad, but Xuan, I don't think it's right to to lay a guilt trip on me just cause you were the one who insulted my maturity in the first place...

TheDood

I would've like to give some of my advice as well but since she's a girl and she bites very hard so I avoided giving advices

Now now, no need to be a sexist about things

Xuan said:
If I recall properly, the pain in my heart for losing my girlfriend is much bigger than anything you can do to me.

And I could go over a few scenarios a real psycho could do to change your mind about that

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You wouldn't understand anyway. You just didn't know. That attitude... Damn.
Your now calling me insensitve? I Do have feelings myself. You claim I have an attitude problem, I don't normally but Xuan, your really starting to annoy me... With sending all this random mixed messages stuff... One minute you hate it saying people would be disapointed, you were proved wrong when people started to read so you said my fic was no longer bad, now you hate it again, Im just getting tired of it..

All the same. Refusing to improve is never good
.I don't refuse to improve, I just said I refuse to work hard to improve, both of you haven't realised that my fanfiction has only started in the story, you've not let me have a chance to let the story unfold. . . I refuse to read books to make my story look better because I write for me, not for anyone else.

I will however mention that I do infact read C.S Lewis's stuff and am a rather strong fan of his Narnia Stories :p

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Ignore the 'you wouldn't understand' part, cause you really can't understand anyway. It's my own problem. And I never said you're insensitive anyway. Or say your story is bad.

We all write for ourselves, SeaSalt. Every single one of us. Why else write? Do you seriously think we wrote any of this stories to please any people out there? We write because we wanted to know whether its good, but that's all. No other intentions.

One day you might look back to your history, and discover that your abilities has actually degenerated instead of improving, and that disappointment is definitely something you don't want to feel.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ignore the 'you wouldn't understand' part, cause you really can't understand anyway. It's my own problem.
Ok then... Why'd you bring it up if you wanted it to be ignored?

Or say your story is bad
You have actually... Read the very first page... Of course not in those words...

We all write for ourselves, SeaSalt. Every single one of us. Why else write? Do you seriously think we wrote any of this stories to please any people out there? We write because we wanted to know whether its good, but that's all. No other intentions.
Fair enough, but this is my reason not to work hard at improving cause I don't want my writing to become like a school assignment, trying to impress the teacher. I would hate that. This is why I write the way you do.

One day you might look back to your history, and discover that your abilities has actually degenerated instead of improving, and that disappointment is definitely something you don't want to feel.
Maybe, but I doubt it! We all learn for our experiences Xuan, infact I have learned what's worked in my stories and what hasn't just from the amount of praise I recieve from my audiences, Personally I think it's all fair to give critism but I don't think it's right if it's given and it ends up giving the person self-doubt and worry. I think that personally if a story is unliked it just should have no coment towards it. That way you show that you are being considerate to the writer by not offending him or her..

Anyways I personaly don't want my fic to be closed do to fighting so I wish this discussing would stop.

Stars

リク
Aigo! Calm down guys!!! ^^;;; As SeaSalt said, let's just end the discussion 'kay? ^w^
Let's be in good terms please everyone!!! :)
By the way, SeaSalt, i'm started to miss your fanfic, so update soon please! >w<

Not just you. I miss SeaSalt fanfic too. XD
But, i can't see SeaSalt do something wrong...

Last edited:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oh wow, now I have more to read... I'm only on here on Mondays!!! I was doing schoolwork. I still have a LOT to catch up on...

Edit: I finished all of the chapters I missed! Now I can't wait for the next one!

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Aigo! Calm down guys!!! ^^;;; As SeaSalt said, let's just end the discussion 'kay? ^w^
Let's be in good terms please everyone!!!
By the way, SeaSalt, i'm started to miss your fanfic, so update soon please! >w<
I will I promise, it's just things have been pretty hectic with school and being sick, so I have to catch my breath first, I have every intention of writing for you all though, lol.

Thankyou PoH! Infact you were the one who made me stop thinking about giving up, I was about to with the negitive feedback I got from those two, but I should have remembered me, and you guys too, who actually enjoy my writing, From now on those people don't matter, Thankyou for showing me that.
I got to say though, even though I love writing, I almost lost it, I began to worry and not trust my own ability as a writer after reading the comments, I'm glad you were there to stop me!
Oh and congrats on 3000 posts!

Edit: I finished all of the chapters I missed! Now I can't wait for the next one!
lol Ok! I'll get it written soon!

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Thankyou PoH! Infact you were the one who made me stop thinking about giving up, I was about to with the negitive feedback I got from those two, but I should have remembered me, and you guys too, who actually enjoy my writing, From now on those people don't matter, Thankyou for showing me that.
I got to say though, even though I love writing, I almost lost it, I began to worry and not trust my own ability as a writer after reading the comments, I'm glad you were there to stop me!
Oh and congrats on 3000 posts!

Welcome ^w^
Don't give up ur interest and hobbies. =3

You're thinking of backing off from writing just because of negative feedbacks from the two of us?

Then I might as well jumped down from my house and die like, five years ago.

Stop it. Don't continue this kind of things.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
You're thinking of backing off from writing just because of negative feedbacks from the two of us?

Didn't i just say stop?

I will I promise, it's just things have been pretty hectic with school and being sick, so I have to catch my breath first, I have every intention of writing for you all though, lol.

Ha ha relax, i'm not asking you to rush! Just want to tell you that i miss your fanfic ^w^
And don't be so hard on yourself 'kay? All of your fanfic readers will always support you! X3

He eh, i didn't say seasalt do something wrong! :)

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

Xuan, Im really serrious now, stop it! I don't wish to continue this conversation at all, in fact it never should jave started, Yes I was considering stopping because when I'd cooled off from being angry I was filled with self doubt, and maybe perhaps people were jsut being nice and saying they like my stuff, but I was wrong, if they hated it they wouldn't come back, I realise this now. Anyways Xuan serriously I don't want ANY sucide comments on my thread thankyou, I said stop I mean stop!

Ha ha relax, i'm not asking you to rush! Just want to tell you that i miss your fanfic ^w^
And don't be so hard on yourself 'kay? All of your fanfic readers will always support you! X3
Yeah Ill chill but I do want to get some writing done soon, I miss it dreadfully, I don't want to lose my new-found passion so I might get it done on the weekend I'm not sure.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Just a simple exaggeration on your easy-to-quit thoughts. I believe anyone beside you would've the same thoughts if you tell them that you're thinking of giving up just because there are constructive critisms on your story, they just wouldn't say it out so bluntly like I did. Better have second thoughts on your own rather than fuming about my 'suicidal note'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back