• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Yay! Boy I would hate if my parents didn't believe where I was for a year. BTW for worlds, the Lion King and Little Mermaid would be rather funny, especially with Kairi and Riku. Or rather any world where Sora changed form.

D

Divine Light

awesome chapter though it did feel abit diffrent lol. and I would love to see the Black Cauldron.

Nobody Master

Great chapter!

I would suggest that they went back to the Pridelands, I'd like to see what Kairi and Riku think about becoming lions!

Glad to hear you're better!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Lol xD
Oh.. btw, are you feeling okay now? Congrats for ur near premium status. xD
:sad: No not really PoH, I wish I could say different, but... alas, nope. Infact I kinda think im getting worse, I mean sure it's only a cold but it couldn't have come at a worst time, when everything's due in and exams are cropping up, but I feel sick as a dog! lol

Oh and thankyou! Yeah Im really excited to become premium! lol. Im uping my posting up a lot so I can get there sooner, lol If I hadn't been so slack I would ahve had it ages ago lol.

Yeah, and I also think you wrote the parent's characters quite well. You wrote them as regular adults especially well, considering as 15-year-olds we know nothing of being mature, responsible parents xD
I'm thinking of worlds really I am!
Hahaha, I pretty much wrote them Sorta the same as my own folks yet different. Kinda the steriotypical type Mum and Dad. But also diffent, Sora's mum see's Sora as her little baby still and somtimes worries too much. My mum's a lot like that. And his dad is gerally a really easy going laid back kinda guy - I used that steriotype there. but My dad is always nagging me on my future, ever since I eas born lol. Shoving knowledge down my throat. Sora's dad isn't quite like that at all but he does see it that's its about time Sora grew up from "imaginary adventures" and starts focusing on being ready for adulthood. Somthing my Dad ALWAYS lectures me on, lol. Study first play later. lol

Yay! Boy I would hate if my parents didn't believe where I was for a year. BTW for worlds, the Lion King and Little Mermaid would be rather funny, especially with Kairi and Riku. Or rather any world where Sora changed form.
lol To tell you know I've already considered those two already, Infact in my head I've already partly written the going's on in the story. And I've definately included one, of those you mentioned (not saying which cause it'd give it away) XD I think I already know my first world but I haven't decided yet still I'll need more than I have decided on. I need to do a bit of research on some though, it's been quite a while since I've watched some of these movies. A good many years, some shows I've never watched XD lol.

Anyway, another awesome chap!!!!! ^w^
Why thankyou!

Glad to hear you're better!
I was, now Im not again argh lol. I think it's partly got somthing to do with sleep deprivision, I had a sleep over party with the girls last night XD. I never sleep at those things XD.

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
:sad: No not really PoH, I wish I could say different, but... alas, nope. Infact I kinda think im getting worse, I mean sure it's only a cold but it couldn't have come at a worst time, when everything's due in and exams are cropping up, but I feel sick as a dog! lol

My gosh! O_____o I suggest you should see doctor!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
My gosh! O_____o I suggest you should see doctor!
Tell me about it! I think I most likely will be if Im too sick to go to school tomorrow. I need a doctor's certificate if I need an extention on any school work anyways so I might as well get it over and done with lol.

Elorah

Awards
Ugh yeah.. the whole doctors certificate thing. Well i hope you get better soon!
By the way, when are your exams? When they're on, make sure to study! xD
We'll happily wait for you :3

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hello everyone!
You guys are just the most awesome bunch of people, so I couldn't think of a better place to post my 1000th post but here!
YES I MADE IT TO PREMIUM!
*Blows party whistle and tosses party hats to everyone*
YAY!
To mark this ocaision I am forever now going to write in this blue colour, ok no my fanfic in it but everything else, is this! YAY! If you don't like it too bad! :p

Ok so That I don't spam anymore I actually will now talk to you my ideas on the fanfiction!

Ok as you know I have asked you to tell me some Disney worlds, I want, So far I've picket about.... Ummm... 4 definate worlds, worlds for me to know and you to think about it, I am focusing a lot on the sequals of movies which might give you some ideas lol.

Elorah

Awards
OMGYAY! Way to go SeaSalt!
Congratulations *confetti, streamers and the like*
*catches seasalt's party hat*
I think you're blue colour is pretty! Suits you well! :3
And you got an extra rep point! Sweet.

And, so i don't spam... that's really cool how you picked some worlds for the fic! I'm really excited to see what they are!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ah...zzzz.... (Suddenly has the urge to spam)

Say hello for me to Nomura and 'The Uncomforting Truth' newest chapter... when it comes...zzzz.....
Hello there Xuan,
Sorry about the wait for it lol. Im a little unwell still and I have loads of study to do! lol So I won't promise a chapter at a certain time just yet, I mean gee I only posted the last one yesterday Give us a break! lol.

OMGYAY! Way to go SeaSalt!
Congratulations *confetti, streamers and the like*
*catches seasalt's party hat*
I think you're blue colour is pretty! Suits you well! :3
And you got an extra rep point! Sweet.
Why thankyou Elorah,
I love the colour too XD
Still I don't get it, Why didn't it switch over to premium...? :confused:
LOL Instead it says "Keyblade Master"

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I know that you're unwell, and I know that it's nearly impossible to produce a chapter of your length in one day (Writing this down according to my own measure of laziness), so don't rush it :D

Stars

リク

Oh and thankyou! Yeah Im really excited to become premium! lol. Im uping my posting up a lot so I can get there sooner, lol If I hadn't been so slack I would ahve had it ages ago lol.

Nah.. Consult doctor and take more rest =3 I'm sure you could get better soon.
Congrats to you! For becoming a premium member! xD
I have more 300th post to go. XP

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I know that you're unwell, and I know that it's nearly impossible to produce a chapter of your length in one day (Writing this down according to my own measure of laziness), so don't rush it :D
Thanks man, Infact I'm taking the day off from school today, I won't be doing any writing, infact after this message I'm signing off lol. But yeah It may take me a while but I'm sure I'll be writing again soon!

Hope you get better soon, SeaSalt! ^w^
Cheers!
Thanks and will do!

Nah.. Consult doctor and take more rest =3 I'm sure you could get better soon.
Congrats to you! For becoming a premium member! xD
I have more 300th post to go. XP
Well yeah, I think I just need to slow it down a tad lol,
My mum reckon's I've been over doing it atleast so she told me I should stay home from school, - much to my discust, but yeah Im taking this day slowly and Im going to be doing some assignments and study that sort of stuff today.
I think she just got freaked out cause there's a lot of people who just thought they had colds and ended up dying lately, - don't freak out Im DEFINATELY not that sick! Trust me I've been there done that! lol. I'm fine just need some rest, and yeah planning to see a doctor incase I need a doctor's certificate for school cause it's exam period lol.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
Well yeah, I think I just need to slow it down a tad lol,
My mum reckon's I've been over doing it atleast so she told me I should stay home from school, - much to my discust, but yeah Im taking this day slowly and Im going to be doing some assignments and study that sort of stuff today.
I think she just got freaked out cause there's a lot of people who just thought they had colds and ended up dying lately, - don't freak out Im DEFINATELY not that sick! Trust me I've been there done that! lol. I'm fine just need some rest, and yeah planning to see a doctor incase I need a doctor's certificate for school cause it's exam period lol.

Glad to hear that.. you're not that sick xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back