• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hold tight? *immediately tightened seat belt*
lol XD Don't tighten it so much you can't breathe!

Ignoring???? Whaddya mean? ^w^
Ok not ignoring, but I haven't been doing as much writing as I'd like to lol

Friggin awesome! I love it! This is definately one of my favourites so far! The way you portrayed everything is brilliant! I can really imagine everything that happened!
Ha! Really? Thanks! More to come!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
must......have update...while waiting for FM....
Yeah apologies on that, Been soo busy with all the stuff going on. I have a free night tonight though.. YAY lol Im just so exhausted though Im going to try and do some writing tonight but I make no promises on a new chapter up tonight unfortunatley lol. I wish I could but I don't want to serriously disapoint you. Anyways I do yet again apologise for the wait.

*notice!* SeaSalt! You changed your avatar! =O
Yes I have aye? lol I mayde it to matdh new sig. Im not overly happy with the avie at the moment but meh, I tried to make a better one which looked worse lol.

Hey, KHdude, you and I are really close post wise, except ur like a month behind me meaning im a slow poster, I'll have you know though I joined on the last day of November lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well, it doesn't look too bad. Plus, since you made it yourself, that makes it awesomer! *ignores English rules* I do like the new sig, though.
Thanks Man! I love the encouragement, and stuff the rules, Rules are made to be broken. I mean look at my fic, barely follows any of them! lol Cause I choose not to stunt my creativity by thinking every three seconds, "Now... How do I put it so as to be using goodER english" XD

SeaSalt...I miss your fanfic..T_T
Awww, It's actually really nice to know my writing's missed infact I feel inspired to write despite my sickness lol!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
If you're inspired then start writing before the inspiration runs off!
lol I don't want to spoil it though, 1 thing, Im sick, and second thing I have homework I have to attend to this evening. I would hate to rush and force my creativity, it would make a mess of a chapter lol.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
What!? SSIC! You're sick!? O_____o
Hope you get better soon! ;_;
Thanks, and yeah, Im getting that way atleast, I tried to fight it but it won eventually, lol. Im doing a musical yet I have a sore throat and Im excessively tired. It's really bad, there's so many things Im doing in which I'll need my voice for lol. But meh can't complain I suppose I'll get by! Heheheh, but yeah I haven't been able to do writing cause every spare moment I've had I've been exhausted. lol. I hate not being able to write it's driving me nuts!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey.
We all love you, not just your story you know?
So get well and get ok ok?
Aww that's really sweet, Remember in the old days U use to hate my FF lol. Now look at us, we're buddies XD

Yeah I will do my best to get better, It's just driving me nuts not to be able to write for you guys, but my head is pounding lol. I really shouldn't be on the comp but heck, you can't stop me! Muahahaha, lol. But Im not that sick, If I be good and dont do too much lol.

Take a good rest, really.
Hope u recover soon.
Thanks PoH, I feel I've rested too much already and I haven't even done any! lol.
Im not a person who likes rest very much lol. I'll do my best but, I do writing for fun. iT DRIVES ME CRAZY no being able to think enough to do somthing I love lol.

D

Divine Light

We miss your fanfic Seasalt ^^ we want it back I hope you get better soon =)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Just fininished Chpt 8. You really caught the action of the BBS trailer well! Great as usual
Thanks, man, Hehehe, you're really catching up on the chapter reading aye? :) Soon enough you'll be also itching for me to write more lol. Thats... If you like it... lol XD

We miss your fanfic Seasalt ^^ we want it back I hope you get better soon =)
I know! I miss writing for you guys too. Im going to do my best to write a but for you guys tonight and tomorrow it depends how much school knocks out of me. lol

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Im hoping that your fanfics going well.... I miss it too

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Im hoping that your fanfics going well.... I miss it too
Well Miss it not much longer cause Im getting back to writing

UPDATE!:Now I think it's about time I got off my lazy bum and wrote one of these, I'm feeling quite a bit better than I was yesterday, so BRING ON THE WRITTING! Muahahaha Anyways I hope you're looking forward to an update real soon! Cause IT'S COMMING most likely either today or tomorrow. Depnding if anything crops up.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Sorry for double posting.
It was an accident, lol I was writing my fanfic up I must have accidently pressed post quick reply lol, Sorry about that, At least you know Im working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back