• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
You have an interesting fanfic SeaSalt.good luck.
Thanks mon! I think I'll need all the luck I can get! XD

Lol. I think she look better in KH2
She did look prettier, but In my opinion I dunno, her clothes kinda of got... I dunno what words to use, but she lacked somthing the old Kairi had, I really can't put my finger on it but I do prefer kairi in KH1 again, I can't say why, but there's somthing about her that makes her cool... I think it's that Mischeivous twinkle in her eyes the first one had that the second one lost.

But Kairi is more cute and innocent in KH1. She grew prettier in KH2 but lost some of that innocence and cuteness. No one can deny that KH1 Kairi is the cutest.
I fully agree with you, but I mean along with that inocense she had a mischievious twinkle that she lost in the second one. I think that's what's it. Kairi in KH2 lost her sparkle of personailty. She didn't seem quite so fragile, in the first one. Im not sure wether it was the clothes or she just grew up but whatever it was she lost her character which is really sad.
O ma gosh Xuan! Did we just agree on somthing?!?! *passes out in shock*

Anyways back to the fanfiction Im planing on getting some writing done tomorrow, so keep those eyes peeled for that!

Stars

リク
She did look prettier, but In my opinion I dunno, her clothes kinda of got... I dunno what words to use, but she lacked somthing the old Kairi had, I really can't put my finger on it but I do prefer kairi in KH1 again, I can't say why, but there's somthing about her that makes her cool... I think it's that Mischeivous twinkle in her eyes the first one had that the second one lost.

Anyways back to the fanfiction Im planing on getting some writing done tomorrow, so keep those eyes peeled for that!

^.^ Maybe like what Xuan said, lose her cuteness and innocence. Lol
Can't wait ur fanfic! =3 * jump into excitement* xDDD

Nobody Master

but I decided not to cause well, the face says it all!

Yup, that's what got me laughing too! So, you drew that yourself then? That's amazing... I really wish I was good at art. But, alas, even my stick people look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards...

And I've read Chpt 4. My favourite quote was "You can't hide much from me, Sora. I do live in the hood of your jacket..."

I have to say, this Fanfic just keeps on getting better, I can't wait to see what happens next! (and this 'action' :p)

EDIT: I couldn't resist reading Chpt 5 as well... good to see Sora and Riku havn't changed one bit!

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yup, that's what got me laughing too! So, you drew that yourself then? That's amazing... I really wish I was good at art. But, alas, even my stick people look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards...
Oh No, No, No! Im a pathetic artist, no that's Shiro Amano's work there! lol I just coloured the picture and made it into a sig, lol. Infact you can find it front page of KHI lol. I just ment as soon as I saw the picture I had to use it! I love it! Actually I remember when I first made a sig I wished they had a picture like that, I guess Shiro Amano thought so too XD

And I've read Chpt 4. My favourite quote was "You can't hide much from me, Sora. I do live in the hood of your jacket..."
Hahaha! Yes Jiminy Cricket, He actually ticks me off so badly, but he's in my fanfic so hehehe... What can ya do?

EDIT: I couldn't resist reading Chpt 5 as well... good to see Sora and Riku havn't changed one bit!
Nope, I have never wanted them to either. Of course they still do have their struggles, but definately they are on their way to having things back to normal.

Can't wait ur fanfic! =3 * jump into excitement* xDDD
Well, I'll try not to hold you in suspence for too long! Im on my way to writing Chapter 10 now!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Mortein. >=D

Don't tell me that you haven't thought about it. xD
Hehehe Of course I have, Haven't you read chapter 9? lol. I think it's chapter 9, lol His mum might pull out the bugspray if she knew Sora had bugs in his clothes lol.

Elorah

Awards
^ hahaha!

nice chapter! entertaining stuff!
hehe the letter in that chapter
Dear Sora, Riku, Kairi and Jiminy,

Sorry to ask this so soon but I fear time is running short.
We must return to heal the worlds, before it's too late.
I wish this didn't have to happen so quickly,
but all our destinys are pre-determined.
Yours, and mine

We will arrive on the islands of the 23rd of April
just before noon.

Yours Sincerly,
King Mickey

although seasalt knows this, reminded me of something i posted a while ago.

Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi,

Due to the fact that some of the game's fans are getting older and are now too embarrassed to play something Disney associated, I have decided to somehow get all of the Disney-related worlds and move them to such a place where you will never see them, and all the friends you've made there, ever again.

Sorry for the inconveniences! ^_^
King Mickey Mouse

haha it made me laugh. mainly becuase it's an awesome story! xD
yaay!

Elorah

Awards
hehe well seasalt told me she's typing chapter 10 up at the moment :)
which is awesome.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Update!: Ok guys, I had planned on having the chapter done for you tonight, but much to my annoyance my computer stuffed up and I lost a huge amount of the chapter, probably about 2-3 pages worth so It's unlikley I'll get it finished now cause I have to re-write it all! Grrr.... Computers! argh! lol ANYWAYS I will get some more writing done tomorrow hopefully, but I have a lot of homework cropping up which needs my attention unfortunatley! lol

nice chapter! entertaining stuff!
Hey! Thanks!

*bouncing and running* yipeeeeeee!!! =DDD
*suddenly being crashed by a car*
Now that is the opposite of good O_O...
My fanfic cause someone to be run over by a car! ...
Maybe I should stop writing...
Maybe I'll be sent to Jail for Manslaughter....
*Runs* :p

DestinedOne

Oh, and I didn't know you were Australian, SSIC.

Neither did I.It just so happens that I am also Australian.

Ok guys, I had planned on having the chapter done for you tonight, but much to my annoyance my computer stuffed up and I lost a huge amount of the chapter, probably about 2-3 pages worth so It's unlikley I'll get it finished now cause I have to re-write it all!

I hate it when computers lose stuff that you are writing about.Although look on the bright side, its nothing compared to what happened to me once.I lost so much work that I felt like throwing my laptop out the window.

Last edited:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
O_O What happen to ur computer??
Well really, all I can do is blame myself. I have a button on my keyboard that said "back" anyway I keep forgetting how large my keyboard actually is so I went to slide it under my desk to get somthing and I hit the back button. I remember saving a little bit of it before with ctrl C other wise I would ahve completely lost it all!

Neither did I.It just so happens that I am also Australian.
Yay! *High fives*

I hate it when computers lose stuff that you are writing about.Although look on the bright side, its nothing compared to what happened to me once.I lost so much work that I felt like throwing my laptop out the window.
Well I was close to crying in frustration cause I had lost all the exciting bit I had written, so I knew I'd have to write it again!! lol. The same thing aactually happened when I was writing chapter 9, the King's Letter? I wrote that about 4 times. lol.

Gak! If you stop writing i will die for sure! xDDD;;;
It's really hard 4 me to find a good author like you ya know! ;)
*Picks up keyboard*
OK! *starts writing*

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Whens the update? When? When? Im excited! *woof*... err... that was the.... cat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back