• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Unchained" Plane

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Meister

I apologize if this was already discussed in a past forum but I wanted to know more about Master Ava's words after the fight with the player when she mentioned the Unchained space and how does it connect with Ephemera?

(I don't follow the Chi story, waiting for the English version but I have heard bits and pieces.)

Nial

Awards
the only mention of Unchained is in the discussion between Chirithy and Master Ava after the player fights with her, after that we only had Beast's Castle updates so we don't really know anything at this point, only what Master Ava told us in that cutscene. (although I find it really cool that in Beast's Castle they talked a lot about what Ava said to the player - that sadness in the heart leads to darkness. Coherence is always good in any story :D ).

Keyblade Meister

the only mention of Unchained is in the discussion between Chirithy and Master Ava after the player fights with her, after that we only had Beast's Castle updates so we don't really know anything at this point, only what Master Ava told us in that cutscene. (although I find it really cool that in Beast's Castle they talked a lot about what Ava said to the player - that sadness in the heart leads to darkness. Coherence is always good in any story :D ).

Really thats a cool story connection on Square Enix's part. Are there any theories or speculation is what I meant?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
So, it looks like the purpose of the Beast's Castle world was to demonstrate Ava's message about the "sadness" of the heart, judging by how short this world was, then.

Really thats a cool story connection on Square Enix's part. Are there any theories or speculation is what I meant?
One theory you've probably seen around here is that "Unchained" implies that Chi and Ux are parallel dimensions of each other--but so far, the story has been identical. The only change really worth noting is the title drop in the Dandelion cutscene, where PC chi's logo was simply changed to match Ux's.

Another involves the Realm of Sleep, and that we're watching the events of a dream within a dream (within a dream?), but I can't really remember enough about it to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back