• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unbirth Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The resemblance of the unbirth symbol is a trial
of different appearances to many, many people.
we of course have the infamous Heartless symbol

Heartless_emblem.jpg

and to my knowledge, the cross represents the
symbolization of captivating the heart, while the
black merely shows it's enveloped with darkness.
Then we also have the Nobody symbol

Nobodies.jpg

which complements the heartless symbol
and last we have the Unbirth Symbol with
a meaning that is unclear.

Unbirths.jpg

perhaps no one looks hard enough within the symbol, but
cut it in half, and you'll get a better view. If you look closely
it is actually two basic Unbirth's antennas surrounding/hugging a heart,
it is speculation, but with observation. I could be wrong of
course, LOL

your thoughts...

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
sigh....
here is an Unbirth

800px-GenericUnbirth.jpg

cross it's antennas together and it's basically hugging the heart
the antennas create the symbol, the symbol is based off of their
antennas surrounding the heart

Radon

mofo
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4196496 said:
sigh....
here is an Unbirth

800px-GenericUnbirth.jpg

cross it's antennas together and it's basically hugging the heart
the antennas create the symbol, the symbol is based off of their
antennas surrounding the heart

I see it now. But would it be the unbirths with the horn/trumpet things?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
i have no idea about the horn trumpet things?
this is as much as i gathered pondering the
resemblance of the Unbirth Symbol, and my
answer came from the small unbirth's antennas.

ion4eh_th.jpg
16m1s91_th.jpg

just cross, and connect the two

Last edited:

zillagod

Is it like this?
symbol.png

It does indeed resemble their antennas, it still doesn't really help figure out more about them unfortunately. However it is a very cool way to get their symbol. I must commend Tetsuya Nomura for this design idea! :D

Shizazzle

Consider opposites.

Well, Heartless are not much more than hearts.

Nobodies are bodies, and not much else.

So, unless there is a sudden shift in direction (which is always possible), Unbirths would be at least close to the opposite of what their name suggests.

That being said, I can't think of the opposite of what Unbirth proposes.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Re: Consider opposites.

Well, Heartless are not much more than hearts.

Nobodies are bodies, and not much else.

So, unless there is a sudden shift in direction (which is always possible), Unbirths would be at least close to the opposite of what their name suggests.

That being said, I can't think of the opposite of what Unbirth proposes.

wrong thread?

TrueRoxas527

I think Shizazzle was trying to bring this thread back together before it got too spammy.

But, for the opposite theory.
A Heartless is made up of a heart that's of no use anymore, it was encased by darkness, forming the Heartless.
Now, according to AtW, a Nobody is made of a body AND soul but it's not called a Nosoulandbody. Just a Nobody.I'm not sure how this has much relation to the Unbirths, because if AtW is correct, then there are no more parts of the human to make a new creature, of course they existed before Heartless and Nobodies, so we can only assume that they possess certain things that caused them to eventually evolve into just being Heartless and Nobodies.

Leaving the question: "What is an Unbirth made of?" Well, it can't be all 3, because that makes a human. However, it could be just a body, showing the reason that it's an Unbirth. You need to be born with a soul, and they are Unbriths because they have no soul OR they are called Unbirths because they are only the soul, enraptured in darkness.

Either one would make sense, however if you look at the picture
Unbirths.jpg
you can see that it is composed of two BODIES of Unbirths wrapped around the traditional heart, because all these monsters are only created when a heart is consumed by darkness.
So, this supports my conclusion that an Unbirth is a body WITHOUT a soul, since a Nobody has one. It makes sense to me, and the referration I used to the picture proves my theory a bit. Hopefully some of you agree with me.

Pratiko

Awards
I think Shizazzle was trying to bring this thread back together before it got too spammy.

But, for the opposite theory.
A Heartless is made up of a heart that's of no use anymore, it was encased by darkness, forming the Heartless.
Now, according to AtW, a Nobody is made of a body AND soul but it's not called a Nosoulandbody. Just a Nobody.I'm not sure how this has much relation to the Unbirths, because if AtW is correct, then there are no more parts of the human to make a new creature, of course they existed before Heartless and Nobodies, so we can only assume that they possess certain things that caused them to eventually evolve into just being Heartless and Nobodies.

Leaving the question: "What is an Unbirth made of?" Well, it can't be all 3, because that makes a human. However, it could be just a body, showing the reason that it's an Unbirth. You need to be born with a soul, and they are Unbriths because they have no soul OR they are called Unbirths because they are only the soul, enraptured in darkness.

Either one would make sense, however if you look at the picture
Unbirths.jpg
you can see that it is composed of two BODIES of Unbirths wrapped around the traditional heart, because all these monsters are only created when a heart is consumed by darkness.
So, this supports my conclusion that an Unbirth is a body WITHOUT a soul, since a Nobody has one. It makes sense to me, and the referration I used to the picture proves my theory a bit. Hopefully some of you agree with me.

You'd like to show proof before doing an assumption as harsh as this one:

an Unbirth is a body WITHOUT a soul, since a Nobody has one

Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist at the time, so, why did you consider them in your "theory"? What makes you think it's just the body from the symbol? It's only 2 antennas btw, hardly. Or, it could be something else, like the Memory Cards of Castle Oblivion.

TrueRoxas527

You'd like to show proof before doing an assumption as harsh as this one:

Heartless and Nobodies didn't exist at the time, so, why did you consider them in your "theory"? What makes you think it's just the body from the symbol? It's only 2 antennas btw, hardly. Or, it could be something else, like the Memory Cards of Castle Oblivion.
As I may have mentioned, the body without the soul is formed when the encasing around the heart in the symbol is made of, wait for it, 2 Unbrith BODIES. Nothing else. Just two bodies that form a heart when connected. Not even two bodies, just one Unbrith's antenni. (I think I spelled that wrong)
So, that's my proof for the only body theory. I nknow it's a little sketchy but that's what I think anyway. So, you can't flame me just forr thinking how I think, because any theory's as good as mine, some maybe better, but none are yet confirmed. My ideas are based on my assumptions, like yours, so, you don't need to slam my idea like that. I actually thought it was prettty good, because it fits. The relation I put in relating to the Nobodies was basically to clarify that a Nobody is made up of a Soul AND body, so my idea isn't exactly a Nobody.

But who really knows what they are? Your guess is as good as mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back