• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Unbirth Symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
As I may have mentioned, the body without the soul is formed when the encasing around the heart in the symbol is made of, wait for it, 2 Unbrith BODIES. Nothing else. Just two bodies that form a heart when connected. Not even two bodies, just one Unbrith's antenni. (I think I spelled that wrong)
So, that's my proof for the only body theory. I nknow it's a little sketchy but that's what I think anyway. So, you can't flame me just forr thinking how I think, because any theory's as good as mine, some maybe better, but none are yet confirmed. My ideas are based on my assumptions, like yours, so, you don't need to slam my idea like that. I actually thought it was prettty good, because it fits. The relation I put in relating to the Nobodies was basically to clarify that a Nobody is made up of a Soul AND body, so my idea isn't exactly a Nobody.

But who really knows what they are? Your guess is as good as mine. :)

Huh... what's my guess? Where are my assumptions? Nomura knows what they are, of course.
And yeah, don't ever call your ideas "theories" if they're based in proofless assumptions.

wwinterj

Truth is no one knows anything about unbirths all we can do is gues.I respect what people gues as that is all any of us are doing.I don't go out of my way to try and prove people wrong (unlike some here) as what they are saying is not fact it is just a gues.
Unbirths seem like something todo with the soul to me.Been as heartless and nobodys was not about then then nothing became of the body and heart when things happend.Who knows though.Then again nobods are made of body and soul so I don't think that would work.

The symbol is a intresting one though.Hugging a heart though?

Last edited:

TrueRoxas527

Huh... what's my guess? Where are my assumptions? Nomura knows what they are, of course.
And yeah, don't ever call your ideas "theories" if they're based in proofless assumptions.

Okay, I tried being nice to you, but obviously, you don't encourage kindness, so what, should I be mean to you now? Should I say something mean back? NO! You know why? Because I'm a nice person, who explains their thoughts as theories, however you want to call them. I had a bit of proof if you weren't paying attention, and as far as I'm concerned, the whole idea fits. Now, you could also look at that other other recent thread, about how Unbirths are created. True they have much more proof, but does that necessarily mean they're right? It just means it fits, it could be anything. They could even be made of something not even introduced into the game yet, so who knows?

I'm just trying to post an innocent thought as a theory and as you could probably tell, there are a LOT that are worse than mine, because no proof and they didn't listen to common sense. (I'm NOT targeting anyone saying this)
So, I'd like you to treat me with respect, even if my theory is wrong. Just, don't get mad at me for trying to post something.

Oh, and by the way, since you decided not to treat me with respect, I'm afraid you will probably have to lose rep. Respect is probably one of the first rules in talking to someone, and you violated that.
Good day.

TrueRoxas527

Truth is no one knows anything about unbirths all we can do is gues.I respect what people gues as that is all any of us are doing.I don't go out of my way to try and prove people wrong (unlike some here) as what they are saying is not fact it is just a gues.
Unbirths seem like something todo with the soul to me.Been as heartless and nobodys was not about then then nothing became of the body and heart when things happend.Who knows though.
I don't mean to doube-post but as I can't figure out who to add a quote by quick-editing, I'll resort to using this.
You have pretty much grasped the whole concept I was trying to tell him about. Thank you very much. You shall earn rep for your nobleness.

Pratiko

Awards
Okay, I tried being nice to you, but obviously, you don't encourage kindness, so what, should I be mean to you now? Should I say something mean back? NO! You know why? Because I'm a nice person, who explains their thoughts as theories, however you want to call them. I had a bit of proof if you weren't paying attention, and as far as I'm concerned, the whole idea fits. Now, you could also look at that other other recent thread, about how Unbirths are created. True they have much more proof, but does that necessarily mean they're right? It just means it fits, it could be anything. They could even be made of something not even introduced into the game yet, so who knows?

I'm just trying to post an innocent thought as a theory and as you could probably tell, there are a LOT that are worse than mine, because no proof and they didn't listen to common sense. (I'm NOT targeting anyone saying this)
So, I'd like you to treat me with respect, even if my theory is wrong. Just, don't get mad at me for trying to post something.

Oh, and by the way, since you decided not to treat me with respect, I'm afraid you will probably have to lose rep. Respect is probably one of the first rules in talking to someone, and you violated that.
Good day.

Show me where I didn't show respect. Showing no respect would be like:

LOL, TARD, L2UNDERSTAND, N00B.

Did I do anything like that? No. I was just clarifying that you should have more proof to call your assumptions "theories", nothing else. It's your problem if you feel bad when someone tells you that you're wrong.

And, wtf, who cares @ rep, it's useless..

TrueRoxas527

Hey, your post just came across as disrespectful to me, and you don't need insulting words to be that way.
As wwinterj agreed, I say you were acting a bit rude, either that or you just typed the words the wrong way, and it just came across as disrespectful.
But that's how I took it, and apparently others did too, so watch what you say because you don't need harmfull insults to show disrespect. Be careful.

But aside from that, I sort of leave my old theory behind and am now supporting the whole Heart and Body theory posted in another recent thread, nonly because it makes more sense to me, but it still seems like it needs clarifying. However, it does make my theory look stupid, however long I thought about it.

wwinterj

I don't mean to doube-post but as I can't figure out who to add a quote by quick-editing, I'll resort to using this.
You have pretty much grasped the whole concept I was trying to tell him about. Thank you very much. You shall earn rep for your nobleness.

Thank you for the rep dude.Some people are way to over the top on here,add nothing to the topic and call out people for taking a gues just to say "your wrong".We are all fans of KH here and with a game like BBS we all know nothing so no one is superior even if they act that way.

Show me where I didn't show respect. Showing no respect would be like:

LOL, TARD, L2UNDERSTAND, N00B.

Did I do anything like that? No. I was just clarifying that you should have more proof to call your assumptions "theories", nothing else. It's your problem if you feel bad when someone tells you that you're wrong.

Telling someone you THINK they are wrong is good and all but that dosn't make them wrong.You should add something constructive rather then try and prove peoples gues wrong.

Where is your proof he is wrong by the way?Also it is not your place to say if I care about rep or not thank you.

Anyway back on topic.Been as heartless or nobodys wasn't around then the heart,soul or body could have become something diffrent thus been the unbirths or at least the soul part anyway.They could have then evolved into nobodys.The symbol is hard to work out and put it into something that could relate to the soul though.:35:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Well, I wasn't trying to insult you at all. Sorry if I did. I haven't tried to be disrespectful to anyone, btw, it's just my way of discussing.

Oh, btw, Unbirths don't have Hearts. Proof: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep gameplay 1 (re: riplai) Terra in Enchanted Domain
When Terra kills an Unbirth, no Heart comes out from it.

note one thing: that was a beta version.

what if they decided not to include the heart floating out from it yet?
or maybe it just doesn't release the heart?

i know these reasons are kinda shallow (and weird, to say the least), but you still have to consider them possible

(haha, i'm sure i'm gonna be disproved on this in some sort of way)

Pratiko

Awards
.Some people are way to over the top on here,add nothing to the topic and call out people for taking a gues just to say "your wrong"

You can say my name if you want, since that's why I'm on this thread.

Telling someone you THINK they are wrong is good and all but that dosn't make them wrong.You should add something constructive rather then try and prove peoples gues wrong.

I tend to look for proof to disprove anything. So no, I don't "think" anyone's wrong unless I have the necessary proof.

Where is your proof he is wrong by the way?

I did show proof, look for it.

Also it is not your place to say if I care about rep or not thank you.

Um, I NEVER said you wouldn't care, I said I don't.

what if they decided not to include the heart floating out from it yet?
or maybe it just doesn't release the heart?

Nomura: Oh, wait mister Programmer, don't make Unbirths release their Hearts, so that people will be confused and will RAGE when they figure it out!
Programmer: Roger!

(Not using sarcasm) Now I believe it could be the case, Nomura is an ass with his fans =/

wwinterj

You can say my name if you want, since that's why I'm on this thread.

I was talking in general not just you.

I tend to look for proof to disprove anything. So no, I don't "think" anyone's wrong unless I have the necessary proof.

I see no proof in this thred.

I did show proof, look for it.

There can't be proof of anything been as we know nothing about unbirths.

Um, I NEVER said you wouldn't care, I said I don't.

:35:

AzzurroRainrebor

That's a pretty keen observation. I think it just has to do with design, to sorta make it intrinsic to the whole theme, like the Nobodies with the zippers. I still think the Unbirth Symbol looks like a gateway...

wwinterj

And I'm allowing you to speak directly to me, if needed.

Okay glad we sorted that one out.

I see well this could be a beta and the hearts may have not been put in yet or they may just not show the hearts at all (maybe only heartless do this been as the heart is free from darkness) it could mean anything.

@ Rep

I was obviously talking about me.

I thought you was implying no one cares been as you like asked who cares in a sarcastic way.Ah well at least what you mean is clear now.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
you guys took things way out of context
with this thread, and you wonder why some
of you get a bad rep. You skewered the thread
from it's original topic, which was only a basic
observation. I'm sorry i couldn't give you guys
something more about them, i just thought it
was an interesting find, but damnit you guys want