• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultimate Plot Twist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It's definitely and idea and they do come from the same world, but...I don't quite think so. If anything, I think it would make more sense to say that Xehanort is Terra's grandfather since he looks like he'd be his identical grandson (compare Terra to the time-displaced Young Master Xehanort, for instance). Anything's possible at this stage, so who knows.

Moose

Awards
It's definitely and idea and they do come from the same world, but...I don't quite think so. If anything, I think it would make more sense to say that Xehanort is Terra's grandfather since he looks like he'd be his identical grandson (compare Terra to the time-displaced Young Master Xehanort, for instance). Anything's possible at this stage, so who knows.

I don't think he could be Terra's because he has seen Xehanort before, I think he would know if it was his great grandfather. The reason I say Sora is because I don't believe he has actually ever laid an eye on Xehanort, so it could be possible. Also your right about YX looking similar to Terra, as he seems more like a younger version of Xemnas and not Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
where is riku's dad??

obviously, YMX knocked up a girl and when he found out got all like "this world is too small". fast forward decades later, YMX Jr. (also terra's 3rd cousin, sora's 2nd) has a son all grown up, who gets into it with an outside girl, and, what then when she wants to share a paupou?

"this world is too small"

to back up my theory is the time MX and kairi's grandma spent together in their younger years which puts a weird incesty spin on things, but it goes to show you

"sora is the key that connects them all"

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Master Xehanort is Kairi's grandfather. He had spent a night over at her grandma's (is Nomura ever gonna give her a name!?). Then left her before she woke up to pursue his goals of taking over Kingdom Hearts. Little knowing that one of his grandchildren would grow up to be a princess of heart and a keyblade wielder. Probably why Kairi's grandmother knows the story of the light and darkness so well.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Master Xehanort is Kairi's grandfather. He had spent a night over at her grandma's (is Nomura ever gonna give her a name!?). Then left her before she woke up to pursue his goals of taking over Kingdom Hearts. Little knowing that one of his grandchildren would grow up to be a princess of heart and a keyblade wielder. Probably why Kairi's grandmother knows the story of the light and darkness so well.

look above. gives kh a sort of clock tower 3 feel now, doesn't it?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
An "ultimate" plot twist being some of the characters being related by blood isn't really "ultimate" at all because every second work/series tends to pull that card.
It's thus actually pretty boring.

Luckily, KH as series seems to do not give two shits about blood relations at all at least when it comes to original characters, which is a refreshing thing to see among all the family drama usually included in works.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
An "ultimate" plot twist being some of the characters being related by blood isn't really "ultimate" at all because every second work/series tends to pull that card.
It's thus actually pretty boring.

Luckily, KH as series seems to do not give two shits about blood relations at all at least when it comes to original characters, which is a refreshing thing to see among all the family drama usually included in works.

i agree completely. but i still think it would be spectacular if mx was a ladies' man in his day/kairi's grandpa

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
where is riku's dad??

obviously, YMX knocked up a girl and when he found out got all like "this world is too small". fast forward decades later, YMX Jr. (also terra's 3rd cousin, sora's 2nd) has a son all grown up, who gets into it with an outside girl, and, what then when she wants to share a paupou?

"this world is too small"

to back up my theory is the time MX and kairi's grandma spent together in their younger years which puts a weird incesty spin on things, but it goes to show you

"sora is the key that connects them all"

And I thought the time travel theory is confusing xD

Ok, I'll play this thread's game. Yeah

What is Xehanort is actually Riku's grandpa?? Both have white hair (even if the white hair and Xehanort's head had divorced). Both are in a way close to the Darkness. Ansem SoD was obsessed with Riku because he read Xehanort's journal where "I'm so proud of my little Riku, he will become an extraordinary powerful dark Keyblade wielder" and stuff was written, so it was natural for Ansem SoD to keep the boy on the "good" road. Xehanort's favourite color was purple, that's why Riku's dark mode has that purple design. Xehanort never liked the black and red Vanitas had, that's why Xehanort called him "an abomination beyond hope of salvation". On the other hand, Riku, now he had fashion.
One thing that's different would be Riku's blue eyes... so we must think of who Riku's mother was. Hmm... was it Kairi's grandma? Very likely. Or was it Terra? The eye shape is similar to that of Terra's, but...

Ok, I'm done. Freaking done! I don't believe the things I wrote above, I wouldn't want a "Luke, I'm your father ---- NUUUUUUUUUUUU" situation in the KH universe xD

Hakan Xatos

Awards

What is Xehanort is actually Riku's grandpa?? Both have white hair (even if the white hair and Xehanort's head had divorced). Both are in a way close to the Darkness. Ansem SoD was obsessed with Riku because he read Xehanort's journal where "I'm so proud of my little Riku, he will become an extraordinary powerful dark Keyblade wielder" and stuff was written, so it was natural for Ansem SoD to keep the boy on the "good" road. Xehanort's favourite color was purple, that's why Riku's dark mode has that purple design. Xehanort never liked the black and red Vanitas had, that's why Xehanort called him "an abomination beyond hope of salvation". On the other hand, Riku, now he had fashion.
One thing that's different would be Riku's blue eyes... so we must think of who Riku's mother was. Hmm... was it Kairi's grandma? Very likely. Or was it Terra? The eye shape is similar to that of Terra's, but...

Ok, I'm done. Freaking done! I don't believe the things I wrote above, I wouldn't want a "Luke, I'm your father ---- NUUUUUUUUUUUU" situation in the KH universe xD
So Xehanort as Riku's grandfather? What if Sephiroth was MX's son and Riku's dad? Still doesn't explain the blue eyes. They must have come from Riku's mom. That means... Oh no.......

tumblr_lfxu5c3FGu1qfk2c1.jpg

rodx

In the majority of the works the hero have some connection with the villain because of shadow archetype,but the father twist become too comical and cliche after star wars, I have another theory :

I think that in the past incarnation Sora is the sixth aprendice of KH X before he do the birth by sleep inside of the illusion world(worlds created by children after keyblade war)his keyblade become xehanort's one,KH 3 will have the theme of both Sora and Xehanort trying change his destiny.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Okay... I'll bite. Since I've been sinking my teeth into some of the lore found in Kingdom Hearts [chi]...

The has been a secret THIRD faction to the war!

For a while now, the series has always been Sora and Co. VS Xehanort and his minions. However, what neither side knows is that there is a third side to this war. And the third side is, of course, the Foretellers.

They have been using Master Xehanort's Keyblade as a beacon to guide their hearts to the present, while they have selected five young Keyblade wielders to carry on their name (one for each union). However, just before the Keyblade War, they entrusted their souls to the young wielders and used the power of the Tome of Prophecies to send them into the future to wait for the day they would meet an exceptional Keyblade wielder(*cough*Sora*cough*)that would lead them to the sixth missing Apprentice. When that happens, their souls and hearts will be activated and they will use Xehanort's Keyblade War to their advantage.

But of course, this being Kingdom Hearts, Sora's interaction with the five wielders in question will cause them to regain their lost hearts and battle for supremacy against the Foretellers which will turn the final showdown into a massive clusterfuck!

MAKE IT HAPPEN, NOMURA!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i hinted at that in my theory. riku's dad is YMX Jr. and terra's third cousin, sora is on this branch also but that's besides the point. kairi wanted to share a paupou so he got nervous, tried to set up sora and kairi with each other, and left with grandad's heartless as a fail-safe. everyone's related tho so its like backwoods star wars.

NeoThunderX

Damn, Xeha being his GGrandad. Thats an awesome one. Honestly was thinking, will we see sora's mother in 3? idk if he has a dad. i mean, soras mom cooked dinner for his bitch ass and he said nah dawg id rather go out in the thunder storm, swim to destiny islands and look for my raft lmao. This is one of the things the game hasnt touched, actually whatsoever. Im not saying it needs it but the way this games story goes, wouldnt be surprised if we see something on somebodys parents/grandparents. Honestly dont even know where to start on this discussion. very good points.

Anagram

Banned
So Xehanort as Riku's grandfather? What if Sephiroth was MX's son and Riku's dad? Still doesn't explain the blue eyes. They must have come from Riku's mom. That means... Oh no.......

tumblr_lfxu5c3FGu1qfk2c1.jpg
This can never been unseen.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, if that happens, I am never going to touch a KH game again. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back