• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ultima Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
okay so ive been playing like all day and collecting all of the needed materials needed for the ultima weapon. but there is one problem...i need one more orachelem+ (sorry if i mispelled) which would be the 7th one. i know that to get the seventh one you need to collect atleast one of every item in the game..which i have except for one..the twilight gem. i read in a strategy guide that the only nobody who drops this is the assasain and ive equipped all of my characters with lucky items but the main problem is that i cant find the assasain nobodies..ive looked all over the world that never was (and i mean ALL over) , along with twilight town (including the wizards castle), and hollow bastion but i can not find them ANYWHERE! can someone please help me out with any suggestions or where you guys found them??

riku's_keyblade

the area just before proof of existance has 4 or 5 of them, i needed the exact same thing today actually, got the ultima today to so just trying to help.

KHLover916

Does anybody realize that The World That Never Was is full of all the Nobody's that you can find. Some many people ask the question where can I find the blank Nobody's it's very obvious.

Ayden16

If you go to bthe Hall of Empty Melodies-2 in The World that Never Was, you can find assassins but you may have to kill them all go through 3 or 4 areas and come back but you'll get them eventually

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
okay thanks for the help guys! and khlover its obviously not that simple if other people are having problems with it too...the world that never was is filled with nobodies but not the kind im looking for..but ill try your suggestion ayden16...oh and sorry to ask another question but where exactly is the hall of empty melodies?

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
M'mkay also having energy crystals and bright crystals help they cut the needed materials in half
when you go to sythsize the ultima, underneath it says
energy crystal
bright crystal
scroll down to enegry click X and do the same to bright and go up SYTHESIZE and BAM you have an ultima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back