• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Twilight Zone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

No, you're not entering the Twilight Zone, but I will soon. That's right, I will be in a production of the Twilight Zone on stage next year.

We will be doing the following episodes:

The Obsolete Man
The Midnight Sun
Nothing in the Dark
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?
The Invaders
A World of His Own

The casting might be changed around a bit, but so far I am going to be playing the parts of:

Gregory West: A World of His Own
The Intruder: The Midnight Sun

Last edited:

blendedhearts

Idk, how the lines will work, really. we haven't been given scripts yet. however, the scripts will differ from the episodes a little because we can't really do them the same.

and yes, I am kind of excited, and a little nervous.

our teacher said that I was perfect casting for The Intruder, and I gotta say, he's even more right than he knows.

btw, I forgot to mention in my earlier post that tonight we had a screening of all the episodes. I thought it was pretty cool, myself.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Idk, how the lines will work, really. we haven't been given scripts yet. however, the scripts will differ from the episodes a little because we can't really do them the same.

I figured.

and yes, I am kind of excited, and a little nervous.

You know, will this be your first play?

our teacher said that I was perfect casting for The Intruder, and I gotta say, he's even more right than he knows.

lol, I'll say.

This won't be all in one night, will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back