• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Twelve Ballads of Liandra, Ties That Bind Us~ Book One

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
ooc: thanks you sooo much kwb i figure you would know since you love horses XD. So i just spelt it like we say it down where i live XD. southern for those that dont know. *goes to edit post*

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Sinara grabbed one of the horses and followed the other two towards the forest. She looked up towards the sky it was going to rain soon, which was a good thing and a bad thing, the good thing about it was that they couldnt be tracked in the mud the bad thing was that they would end up soaked.
Sinara's horse seemed a little skittish, but she was used to horses having stolen them countless times she knew how to calm them down. "Okay so to the forest I guess, but where will we take shelter from this rain?" she asked as it started to rain heavilly.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
Raz turn his head and looked towards Sinara. "I have small hut close to the forest. However, We could always go to my true home deeper in the forest. I just dont know how the elders would like visitors." He thought it over for a few seconds. "If the rains starts to gets to bad for us to press on. We will stop at my place for a brief moment." Raz look to see some archer reading their self for a volley of arrows. "Are they really going to shoot on all these people?" Raz ready his bow. Was he really going to have to shoot some of the knights he had taught?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back