• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'Truman' Dilemma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Just re-watched The Truman Show, and it occurred to me; what if, hypothetically, you discovered that the world - your world - was fake, and that every facet of your daily life had been choreographed? What would you do? Would you accept it, and carry on with your 'false' life, or would you make an escape attempt, knowing that what awaits you in the 'real' world isn't necessarily better?

Eh. If this is in the wrong section, feel free to move.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
After the shock and anger passed, I would probably try to make some sort of escape attempt, but not before bringing down the show's ratings however I can, be it by doing absolutely nothing at all or by doing something completely outrageous.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
At first, I'd be very subtle. Mess with the heads of those around me, giving them hints that I know that everything is fake, but I wouldn't actually doing anything to stop it. But if I somehow found out I was just being manipulated for the sake of the entertainment of others, I'd bring the whole damn thing crashing down around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back