• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Villain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
What I truly believed is that Vanitas is a true mastermind behind this events in BBS. In true perspective, we've only seen Master Xehanort in a less psychotic perspective. But the more and more we learn of Vanitas, the more manical he seem.

1. Did you hear how he laughed in the Jump Festa Trailer when Aqua tried to take off his mask.

2. "I'll train him up(or something along those lines)," he utters to Master Xehanort.

3. He was about to stab Aqua.

I'm thinking that Vanitas is acting more on his own then MX wants him to.

Discuss.

Shane671

me too!!!!!! I really want to know who he is or if he is actually a she because when Aqua tried to take off his mask it really sounded like a girl and plus it looks like he has really long eyelashes so it could be a girl!!!!

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
What I truly believed is that Vanitas is a true mastermind behind this events in BBS. In true

Yay for redundancy!

While I disagree with you about Vanitas being the main villain and mastermind, I will say he is the most enigmatic and maniacal. But that's about it. So far, you're not convincing that he is more of a villain than MX though.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
MX has been shown being bipolar. So he could be talking calmly at one moment, then the next he starts yelling.

State

Awards
2. "I'll train him up(or something along those lines)," he utters to Master Xehanort.Discuss.

IMO, that isn't MX. Why would they hide MX's face? To also hide Vanitas'? I don't think so Tim. :| They could have thought of something, like hiding Vanitas in the shadows.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Yay for redundancy!

While I disagree with you about Vanitas being the main villain and mastermind, I will say he is the most enigmatic and maniacal. But that's about it. So far, you're not convincing that he is more of a villain than MX though.

But why would MX tell Terra to stop Vanitas, and that he's breaking the balance. I think Vanitas just might be the true villain after all.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Shane671 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

me too!!!!!! I really want to know who he is or if he is actually a she because when Aqua tried to take off his mask it really sounded like a girl and plus it looks like he has really long eyelashes so it could be a girl!!!!

I dont think so. Sora has long eye lashes and he's not a girl. Oh and, Black Samurai, you could be on to something. I think you should wait until you get a bit more information before you start saying things like this. I also think that MX is the true villain..

PrimalDark

I agree that Vanitas is up to something. We have heard MX say '' You must correct my mistake '' and in the new trailer he said ''Travel the worlds! And destroy Vanitas, the one who disturbed the balance''. So yeah I think it's safe to assume that he's much more than MX's apprentice, I wouldn't really be surprised if he was the actual villain. Also, am I the only one who has this weird thought that Vanitas may not be an actual person?

Last edited:

Sorakun12

I always thought of it like this.

MX always wanted Terra to succumb to the darkness. So, by fighting Vanitas, he will let the darkness overwhelm him to give him the chance to win. So, MX is having Vanitas act like this to get Terra angry at him, and to go after him.

Yeah, it sounds weird.

BladeofHearts18

i was thinking of that just now. vanitas could be the real villain. MX doesn't seem like such a bad person. Vanitas seems more ruthless and scary. but i am still wondering, what happens to vanitas after BBS? i mean, we've been thinking of what happens to other characters but not him. and in the trialer, when ven's expression is blank and a face is revealed ( well a yellow colored eye) and then they skip it, could the face be vanitas? god this trailer brought up so many questions like why is ven in a room ( chamber of repose?) and who did ME say " you shouldn't exist!" to? ii need the game now so all these questions can be answered.and why is ven wrapped in cloth just laying in supposedly DI?

Vanitas.

i was thinking of that just now. vanitas could be the real villain. MX doesn't seem like such a bad person.
...how is freezing a 15 year old boy's entire being while smirking throwing him off a cliff, froze Terra's arm, summoned Kingdom Hearts, convincing Terra to go darkness, letting Terra's rage and anger out for the darkness to overtake him NOT make him a bad person? Because he doesn't act like a psychopath doesn't mean he's evil?

By the way it's my guess but I think it's fair to say that Master Xehanort informed Maleficent about Terra and the Princesses of Heart.
and th Vanitas seems more ruthless and scary. but i am still wondering, what happens to vanitas after BBS? i mean, we've been thinking of what happens to other characters but not him.
Possibly merges with Roxas...but he has a huge connection towards Riku. Possibly the reason why Riku has the Soul Eater is because of Vanitas' influence..but then again it contradicts with Maleficent giving him the Soul Eater.
and in the trialer, when ven's expression is blank and a face is revealed ( well a yellow colored eye) and then they skip it could the face be vanitas?
Yes, it's Vanitas. Actually his helmet is melting.
god this trailer brought up so many questions like why is ven in a room ( chamber of repose?)
Possibly this is the room where Ven ends up after his memories have been erased for a period of time.

It's not Chamber of Repose because Xemnas constructed that room 9 years before KH1 and since Xemnas doesn't exist at this time nor even Xehanort (most likely as a different entity) it's safe to say it isn't the Chamber of Repose.
and who did ME say " you shouldn't exist!"
I'm leaning on Vanitas.

So much for avoiding spoilers for myself, lol. The trailer revealed WAY too much information.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Man I too believe Vanitas is the the real villain here. I mean have we actually seen MX act like Vanitas is his subordinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back