• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Soul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Prologue:

Moving into to this town I thought things would be just average. It was my final year of high school, things should be going by like a breeze, right? But I guess its true what people say, "Once your a senior everything changes". Now I just wish I wasn't in this mess, but yet something inside me is compelling me to keep going. Maybe its the fact that if I don't lend a hand this entire world might fall or maybe something else.

All I know further is that I'm not the only one involved in this fight. Their are more like me out there. Fighting for different reasons and each with different abilities. Can anyone be trusted in this bizarre war? I never liked relying on people, but I'm not just fighting for myself anymore. Maybe I was better off being the quiet guy at the back of the class.

Basically its a story idea I had with me for a long while now. The prologue is more of a journal from the main character, which his name and some of characters will be introduce in the first chapter. This was just to start off. My friends on here were the ones who really inspire me on this. So thanks guys XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back