• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True Meaning of 'Other'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the "He" Roxas mentioed?

• DIZ

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Xemnas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ven

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Ok I know lots of people always asked about what Roxas meant when he said 'Tell me why he picked you'. Then a lot of people said it was probably DIZ or Xemnas. But I think the real question is what he meant when he said,"you make a good other". Several times it was stated that they were one in the same. An other would mean someone completely different. That's what the word means. I can't help but feel that Ven is connected to all of this. I think Ven is the "He" and if he is what did he pick Sora for over Roxas. This could have some meaning to their resemblance. But nobody can correct me on this since there's no anserw to this yet. I just wanna hear some opinions thanks.

LiD

Ok I know lots of people always asked about what Roxas meant when he said 'Tell me why he picked you'. Then a lot of people said it was probably DIZ or Xemnas. But I think the real question is what he meant when he said,"you make a good other". Several times it was stated that they were one in the same. An other would mean someone completely different. That's what the word means. I can't help but feel that Ven is connected to all of this. I think Ven is the "He" and if he is what did he pick Sora for over Roxas. This could have some meaning to their resemblance. But nobody can correct me on this since there's no anserw to this yet. I just wanna hear some opinions thanks.

I can kind of correct you..
"you make a good other"
He was talking about sora...being is other half..
Roxas doesn't know Ven..Roxas was created when Sora Turned into a heartless 10 years after the events of BBS..so im pretty sure Roxas doesn't know ven, sora doesn't either
"Tell me why he picked you" he is talking about DiZ...im pretty sure..lol diz called roxas a fake or something i forget..but year..there are some holes in ur opinion

But there is no doubt that Ven is connected To sora/roxas

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can kind of correct you..
"you make a good other"
He was talking about sora...being is other half..
Roxas doesn't know Ven..Roxas was created when Sora Turned into a heartless 10 years after the events of BBS..so im pretty sure Roxas doesn't know ven, sora doesn't either
"Tell me why he picked you" he is talking about DiZ...im pretty sure..lol diz called roxas a fake or something i forget..but year..there are some holes in ur opinion

But there is no doubt that Ven is connected To sora/roxas

No. Roxas and Sora were battling and he said 'tell me why he picked you' and was thrown up in the air or jumped up and saw Sora on the picture with Kairi and Riku and said 'Thats why.'
This is before the 'You make a good other'

ravenger147

sorry but your wrong. 358 days shows there's a lot of stuff Roxas knew then he let on. also, how can you prove he didn't know ven? if as you said he is his other then he knows what sora knows since sora was around when ven was alive. so there's a chance they met and Roxas knows about him

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Chunk it up to a translation error. He was talking about the Keyblade. That's why Roxie left the Organization - to find out why the Keyblade chose him, and that would be why it chose Sora.

And the keyblade is a 'He' now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
then why did Roxas say 'Why did He pick you'? They could have made JM say the line again if that was a mistake

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Then find a page with the real translation then and prove to us he means the Keyblade?

LiD

I doubt it to, i dont think any Characters from Kh1 or kh2, know who the BBS characters are

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes BUT LiD said 'I doubt it to, i dont think any Characters from Kh1 or kh2, know who the BBS characters are' but I told LiD people who did know them

LiD

Though you have to admit Roxas just might be the exception, seeing how he just might be a shadow of Ven if you go by the looks. Being inside Sora without being fused might've let him in on some stuff

oh xD well if you put it that way then yes..
but still roxas wasn't really roxas untill Sora became a heartless right?
and thats 10 years after bbs,
but how do we explain the resemblance of Roxas and Ven..*head starts to hurt*

Mickey Mouse? Xemnas? Xigbar? I think they would know.

Im pretty sure Xemnas and Xigbar where not Xemnas and Xigbar at the time lol
but Mickey may know

some people may argue that Terra=Xemnas
because the hair style..and how Xemnas' hair was shorter when we wasn't a nobody
or the fact that Terra's eyes turn yellow Like Xemnas' eyesetc..

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xigbar said that he weren't as good as the past wielders and Xemnas has got Aquas armour and Mickey does know ven as he saved him by fighting the DS

B@con

uuuuuuuuhmmmmm.......... guys.... I think it's pretty simpel... dunno why are you all so hysteric... "Tell me why he picked you" HE ist the keyblade. Because the keyblade chooses the weilder. Roxas asked himself again and again why he has the keyblade. and the " I see... thats why" is because Sora is stronger than himself. Though he uses 2 blades. And he understands why he is stronger. Because he has friends and so on (remember in the time he was in the organization he never called Axel his friend "No one would miss me...")

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
sorry but your wrong. 358 days shows there's a lot of stuff Roxas knew then he let on. also, how can you prove he didn't know ven? if as you said he is his other then he knows what sora knows since sora was around when ven was alive. so there's a chance they met and Roxas knows about him

ansem appeared a year before kh1, he never even heard of keyblade until mickey arrived. also in ansem reports we would have heard of terra aqua and ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back