• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The True meaning of "3D"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I have a few theories as to what "3D" will stand for (Since Nomura said it wouldn't be 3-dimensional). One is 3rd Dawn, as in the Dawn of KHIII, as aside from the still unannounced game Nomura has in the works, KH3D will likely be the bridge for the gap between KH coded/Re:coded and KHIII. Second, and most likely in my book, is 3rd Data. Explanation here: (as in the Data than Ansem the Wise placed inside Sora while he was asleep (A little thing revealed in Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts)). That would be the grounds to give us something "Fans do not expect", as the contents of the data may hold a secret to shatter our perception of Kingdom Hearts itself. The last is 3rd Dream, as in, well...a dream. Sora had his in KHI, then Roxas in KHII, perhaps this is a more complex Awakening for both Sora and Riku (After all, where else but a dream can you see multiple Soras falling from the sky?). Anyone else got any ideas, or agree with mine?

Last edited:
Awards
I think a dream would be too expected. Hmmm... I'm not sure what it stands for. "3rd Dawn" sounds good. And Ansem placing the Data inside Sora should be in spoiler tags.

Awards

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sorry about that BTI16.....I probably should've put Spoiler warning in the title. I don't know how to put it in a spoiler tag, however. Can you tell me?

[ spoilers ]-insert text here-[ / spoilers ]

Without spaces in the tags.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Trinity Destined was one I just thought of this morning. :D Doubt that's it though. xD

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
From what I read, Nomura said that Re: Coded would have some hints.

manmark

Awards
I think sora and riku are searching inside ven's and some of terra memories which
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and that would explain the TRUST thing because riku never told sora
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ReflectoMan

Awards
I have a few theories as to what "3D" will stand for (Since Nomura said it wouldn't be 3-dimensional).
I know it was just released in an interview, but Nomura did say it would use the 3D capabilities and as such the "3D" does actually stand for the 3D in 3Ds. Other than this he said the game will be centered on trust so I can't think of anything 3D would have to do with Trust.

Dross263

I think sora and riku are searching inside ven's and some of terra memories which
Spoiler Spoiler Show
and that would explain the TRUST thing because riku never told sora
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Uhmmm... I don't know you, but your whole post seems to be a BIG BBS spoiler to me... Please put it into spoiler... Or not, you decide =P

3D? Ummm... I can't think! all I can think with "3D" right now is 358/2 Days! I'll give it a try anyways, umm... Something like Three Awakenings? 3rd Door? Or maybe something where the "D" is "Data" but I can't think of anything right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back