• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The true keyblade master!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the true keyblade master

• sora

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • riku

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • roxas

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • mickey

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah what he said ^^ i dont really know who the true one is, but there might be more then one???

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
I think the really question is who has the better keyblade??

Here's the new ones if you haven't seen them

Riku:
dawn.jpg

Mickey:
mg.jpg

kh_pro

realy
Spoiler Spoiler Show
thats why i chose riku.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
whoa man those pics are spoilers put a link to them in a spoiler tag! Well, not mickey's keyblade but Riku's!

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
mendia said:
whoa man those pics are spoilers put a link to them in a spoiler tag! Well, not mickey's keyblade but Riku's!

Why is it a spoiler?? I dont even know the whole story all I know is it is RIku's keyblade.

About the Riku thing... He claims that Malificent told him he was the true keybalde master, does that really make him that, no. It's hear-say and Malificent did infact manipulate Riku.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
the true keyblade master is mickey. he was originally the keyblade master before riku or sora

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I dont remember it ever saying he was a keyblade master before them, but he was around before them. It is possible that the keyblade chose him in Kingdom Hearts or quiet possible while he was journeying across all of the worlds trying to find out more about the Organization.

DualWeilder.

remember in the 1st game?where mickey and riku were both inside kingom hearts. thats when mickey got his keyblade. not before sora, or riku, or roxas.
and i think that whoever has a strong enough heart to weild the keyblade is a keyblade master. (roxas, sora, riku, mickey)

because remember, his quest was to find the boy with the key. if he had the keyblade before sora, they wouldnt have had to find him.

ShadoWanderer

i don't think there's really a true keyblade master. And mickey not the true keyblade maaster because he got it before sora and them.
there were keyblade masters before mickey, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back