• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The true keyblade master!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

the true keyblade master

• sora

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • riku

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • roxas

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • mickey

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth911

My gosh people, everyone knows that there are many keyblade masters, there is Sora the master of Light, Mickey the master of darkness, and Riku the master of Twilight. Were are you people? Anyone who actually tries to pay attention to the first two games would know that! Gosh!!!

Mint_flavour1012

I say it's Sora because he had gone a long way with the keyblade! Including saving the world. And also because he's the main character. Lol

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Riku was the original keyblade weilder, but with the whole turning to the dark side and such it didn't really work so sora became the keyblade weilder. Sora is the true keyblade master or else he wouldn't have had that intro dream to the power of the keyblade.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Mickey can't be the True Keyblade Master. The reason for this is that when two companies team up, they never let one of their own characters have such a role. Riku used to be the True Master, but he pretty much screwed it up by going to the dark side. Roxas is just a part of Sora, therefore Sora is (in my opinion) the True Keyblade Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back