• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Veevee

Awards
I finally finished Rogue Galaxy and boy, do I hate the ending. It's not only badly and really vaguely written, but also contradicts itself in the .. 10 minutes? of cutscene time we get. It's been a while an ending made me regret a game so much. I was planning on getting the platinum, but now I'm not so sure anymore. The final fight was bullshit and took so damn long and Level 5 has this habit of unnecessarily stretching dungeons, so I'm not sure I really want to do it. Currently I'm having a blast with Phoenix Wright and regained my passion for Hollow Knight, so I guess I'm good for now.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I finally finished Rogue Galaxy and boy, do I hate the ending. It's not only badly and really vaguely written, but also contradicts itself in the .. 10 minutes? of cutscene time we get. It's been a while an ending made me regret a game so much. I was planning on getting the platinum, but now I'm not so sure anymore. The final fight was bullshit and took so damn long and Level 5 has this habit of unnecessarily stretching dungeons, so I'm not sure I really want to do it. Currently I'm having a blast with Phoenix Wright and regained my passion for Hollow Knight, so I guess I'm good for now.
I got the Platinum for it. It was pretty awesome but a pain in the ass to get platinum for.

It's been a while, so my Platinum number has increased since last I posted to 147 and my most recent plats are:
The Bard's Tale
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Death Stranding
Rogue Galaxy
Borderlands 3
Final Fantasy VIII Remaster
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Steven Universe: Save the Light

Currently I am working on:
Skyrim PS4
Star Ocean: Till The End of Time
Assassin's Creed III: Remaster
Assassin's Creed: Liberation Remaster
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy Lightning Returns
Alice Madness Returns
No Man's Sky
Lego The Hobbit
Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens
Mass Effect 3

Hope Everyone else's Platinum hunts are also going smoothly!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Year & a half long bump but it's for a good cause: I have now acquired the Platinum for Skyrim (PS4 version)!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Year & a half long bump but it's for a good cause: I have now acquired the Platinum for Skyrim (PS4 version)!
Congrats, dude! It's looking like my 91st platinum is gonna be Yakuza 6, the only trophy I have left is to beat it on Legendary mode, and I'm about halfway through my Legendary playthrough.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Recently reached the 75 plat mark with the Mass Effect Trilogy.........& then immediately jumped to 76 with Goosebumps the game. Perhaps I should've let the milestone simmer longer?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I don't trophy hunt much anymore and really only end up platting really special games at this point in my life, but I would still really like to hit that magic 100 plats eventually. I'm curious what special games I'll play in the coming years to get me there.

Back