• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ugh, the KH3 platinum was sooooooo bad. I never wanna play that mecha bullshit again.
Either way, I now own every KH plat on both PS3 and PS4, so one big life goal out of the way.
....for now.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Ugh, the KH3 platinum was sooooooo bad. I never wanna play that mecha bullshit again.
Either way, I now own every KH plat on both PS3 and PS4, so one big life goal out of the way.
....for now.

I didn't mind it, it felt better than getting some of the CoM trophies lol Verum Rex wasn't that bad. Welcome to the club! I thought I was the only one crazy enough to get both sets of trophies!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I didn't mind it, it felt better than getting some of the CoM trophies lol Verum Rex wasn't that bad. Welcome to the club! I thought I was the only one crazy enough to get both sets of trophies!

The CoM trophies were tedious and time-consuming (and the reason I considered not getting both full trophy sets), but cooking made me soo angry, the egg-cracking was pretty much gambling and begging it works. xD

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I got the Platinum Trophy for KH3 as well! I had basically all week to play it so it took me 72 game hours. Admittedly I had to look up where some of the chests and synthesis ingredients were, but for the most part I went in blind.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I got the Platinum Trophy for KH3 as well! I had basically all week to play it so it took me 72 game hours. Admittedly I had to look up where some of the chests and synthesis ingredients were, but for the most part I went in blind.

Congratulations! Glad to have you join the club.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Platted KH3 today. Easiest KH plat by far. Easiest KH game by far :/

Veevee

Awards
I did the platinum for Ni no Kuni 2 lately. Odd to say, the last thing I missed was the "collect 2000 orbs trophy". It was a nice game, but the story was kinda sloggy for like 90% of the game. I liked the ending because it referenced the first game a lot which was a nice touch. The gameplay was fun, though a bit repetitive at times, now I'm thinking about getting the DLCs at some time. Does someone know if they are worth it?

Phantom

Managed to get 75% of Kingdom Hearts III's trophies. Probably won't be platinuming this game, I'm too lazy to do the minigame, cooking and synthesis stuff.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Managed to get 75% of Kingdom Hearts III's trophies. Probably won't be platinuming this game, I'm too lazy to do the minigame, cooking and synthesis stuff.
It’s really not that bad! There are checklists out there for synthesis, cooking is easy enough, and you’d likely beat the scores as required for the mini-games within a few turns. I thought Verum Rex would be impossible and I could not get past 4 million points, but on my third or fourth consecutive try I got well over 12 million points.

Phantom

It’s really not that bad! There are checklists out there for synthesis, cooking is easy enough, and you’d likely beat the scores as required for the mini-games within a few turns. I thought Verum Rex would be impossible and I could not get past 4 million points, but on my third or fourth consecutive try I got well over 12 million points.

Yeah, I believe they aren't most likely very difficult to do, I just don't enjoy playing any of the minigames nor the cooking stuff. However, I might try to get them someday, when I have more time and motivation.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Got the FF XII platinum trophy last month, and honestly don't really remember why I didn't do so earlier. I really only had a few hunts and magicks left to do/find. Overall, one of the more fun platinums in my opinion.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm excited for Tuesday so I can start on the Phoenix Wright trophies 😄

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm excited for Tuesday so I can start on the Phoenix Wright trophies 😄
I'm conflicted. I think it'd be great on Switch but it's such an easy plat.

Boy, if Nintendo actually had an achievement system of their own they'd sway so many of my game purchases.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Phoenix Wright is coming out on Playstation 4?
That's really interesting, I had no idea.

I still have the trilogy on my 3DS to play though, so I'll give it a miss.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm conflicted. I think it'd be great on Switch but it's such an easy plat.

Boy, if Nintendo actually had an achievement system of their own they'd sway so many of my game purchases.

I'm definitely getting it on PS4 first mainly because I'm such a trophy Hunter, otherwise I would grab it on Switch instead. I might still grab the Switch version eventually though.

I also have the trilogy on my 3DS (and I have the original DS cartridges I grabbed for collection's sake). But considering it's only 10 bucks a game for the trilogy on PS4, I'm okay with grabbing it again. I just love the games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

PS4/Switch/XB1/Steam, covering all of the bases. Only a single plat between the 3 games BTW.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm definitely getting it on PS4 first mainly because I'm such a trophy Hunter, otherwise I would grab it on Switch instead. I might still grab the Switch version eventually though.

I also have the trilogy on my 3DS (and I have the original DS cartridges I grabbed for collection's sake). But considering it's only 10 bucks a game for the trilogy on PS4, I'm okay with grabbing it again. I just love the games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh wow, that is pretty cheap, actually.

Edit: Oh wait, I read that as $10 for the three games and I was like WOAH. I couldn't believe it would be that cheap. Whoops.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I bought AA from the Japanese PSN, and planning to double dip so Capcom can see international sales, but it's an amazing port. Very slick, very responsive, and so much fun.

Only issue so far was a mini-game in 1-5 but other than that I love it!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So I ended up buying AA on Steam instead because it dawned on me that mouse support would the ideal way to do investigations.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
While I was gone I platinumed Rocket League.
But sadly that doesn't make me better at the game.

Back