• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trophies and Achievements Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My Name is Mayo. 2 plats in about 2 hours for $0.99.

I'm not saying these were the most dignified platinums I've ever gotten but it's still 2 more for the tally.:tongue:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My Name is Mayo. 2 plats in about 2 hours for $0.99.

I'm not saying these were the most dignified platinums I've ever gotten but it's still 2 more for the tally.:tongue:
Holy shit, I got that platinum while doing that Code: Realize PS+ game. My finger was so sore from tapping X.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not even bothering with those VNs they keep dumping in PS+.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I blame Sign for telling me it was an easy plat. I think it was on the 4th or 5th play through did I realise you could go into settings to auto skip all text instead of just skipping text you had already seen. I cried at that moment.

Has anyone played LA Cops? It's a cheap game with 10 gold trophies and a plat (plus three other trophies. I forget if they're bronze or silver). I have one cop maxed out but I'm struggling doing the missions since I still die and I fear going for the last few trophies if I'm struggling on normal mode.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Damn, I need to find easy games to plat as well.
I'm on my way to the Re: Com plat (need three more playthroughs and max level with Riku) and now officially gave up on achieving platinum in The Last of Us.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I got my ninth platinum yesterday - platinum'd Virtue's Last Reward.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Damn, I need to find easy games to plat as well.
I'm on my way to the Re: Com plat (need three more playthroughs and max level with Riku) and now officially gave up on achieving platinum in The Last of Us.

Why are you giving up on The Last of Us? I don't think it's trophy list is that bad at all, UNLESS you get nailed with glitched trophies (which I did. Still pushed through them, but diddly).

Currently going for my third plat on Telltale's The Walking Dead. Got it on PS3 and Vita, figured it's finally time to grab it on PS4 with Season 3 on its way since PS4 will be what I play it on first anyway.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Why are you giving up on The Last of Us? I don't think it's trophy list is that bad at all, UNLESS you get nailed with glitched trophies (which I did. Still pushed through them, but diddly).

Currently going for my third plat on Telltale's The Walking Dead. Got it on PS3 and Vita, figured it's finally time to grab it on PS4 with Season 3 on its way since PS4 will be what I play it on first anyway.

The difficulties????
I managed to beat the game on easy without much trouble. I'd probably be okay on the next two difficulties as well, but I'd never be able to finish it on that one difficulty where you can't hear your enemies anymore. I'm too fucking stupid for stealth games. xD

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
TLoU is 1 game where the presence of trophies does it a disservice anyway. The pop-ups take you out of the experience.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
TLoU is 1 game where the presence of trophies does it a disservice anyway. The pop-ups take you out of the experience.
There's always the option to disable trophy notifications.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
There's always the option to disable trophy notifications.

My first experience with this was when Lone Survivor recommended it for the first play through.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The number of trophies I now have is equal to my birth year - 1984.

Just felt like sharing this before I ruin it with the next bronze.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
My amount of trophies hasn't even reached four-digit numbers yet, lol.
Instead of this though I am somewhat proud to have already 13 Platinums and 13 of my trophies also being "ultra-rare":

Sephy's trophies.

My main "problem" with especially those often not neccessarily difficult, but time-consuming trophies is that time is exactly the resource I have scarcely at hand.
Sometimes I work just on one time-consuming trophy in a month to definitely get that one done.

The total amount of games in my games played-list also doesn't reflect the actual amount of games I own because I still have a backlog of games lying around I didn't even start up yet once, most prominent among them being

- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Lightning Returns
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
- Tales of Zestiria

Soon FF XV and KH 2.8 will also join that pile and I hope that by the time 2.8 hits stores I managed to at least gain the Platinums for Birth by Sleep (the only KH title I haven't completed yet, Destiny Islands Ice Cream beat be damned!) and World of Final Fantasy.

Creating your own officers in Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires being highly addicting and having 850 free slots to save characters into also doesn't really help the issue.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh please dont mention Ice Cream Beat. I cry.

I'm almost through with Re Com which is the last KH plat I still need. Fuck 6 playthroughs. Fuck em.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh please dont mention Ice Cream Beat. I cry.

I'm almost through with Re Com which is the last KH plat I still need. diddly 6 playthroughs. diddly em.

I'm actually pretty far with getting all songs as "Fantastic" at least once for the specific ice-cream-beat-trophy with Terra (for filling the individual reports it is enough to get the second highest score on most songs with Aqua and Ven, excepting only those which have a report-worthy award like the Command Style), it's just the song Destiny Islands in Master mode that drives me nuts.
So far I simply can't rack up enough points for a fantastic. The fifth/last song on Master mode is also challenging but I'm confident I can manage that one in three or four more tries.

Re: CoM is certainly the most time-consuming and tedious Platinum to get, hence why it also took me the longest to complete (1 year and 2 months, I got the Platinum on 31st December of 2014, lol).
In the trophy list the game Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars may show a higher complete time but that's because I put that game aside for a year (I earned no trophy for it in 2012 because I didn't play it then), starting it in 2011 but finishing it only in 2013.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I take a lotta time for plats because I usually dont go for trophies right after getting a game.
My fastest trophy took 8 days or so, I think. It was Lightning Returns. xD Everything else took me months or even years.

Back