• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Trailer without the BG music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

The Jump Festa Trailer with the actual audio (not the music on the kh2 site) will be up in about 15 minutes on www.kh2.co.uk We will be able to hear naminé and BHK's conversation posibly im going to post when its done.

A

Audo

Anyways...
Its up now go to www.kh2.co.uk.
Didnt they use the english VA for the game in japan and just had japanese subtitiles?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
How fortunate...I got an error downloading. Well, thats alright, I"ve already seen the other one.. :)
All I hear is the music... I WANT TO SEE!

soul of the king

Silverwolf1500 said:
How fortunate...I got an error downloading. Well, thats alright, I"ve already seen the other one.. :)
All I hear is the music... I WANT TO SEE!

YEAH ME TOO! I want to se the trailer! ):
KHU said they would have better music quality, not VA, but that would be really cool to hear their voices

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*eye twitches*

5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality

*repeats this over and over while rocking in a corner with a straight jacket on*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back