• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

The Trailer without the BG music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A

Audo

The Jump Festa Trailer with the actual audio (not the music on the kh2 site) will be up in about 15 minutes on www.kh2.co.uk We will be able to hear naminé and BHK's conversation posibly im going to post when its done.

A

Audo

Anyways...
Its up now go to www.kh2.co.uk.
Didnt they use the english VA for the game in japan and just had japanese subtitiles?

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Awards
How fortunate...I got an error downloading. Well, thats alright, I"ve already seen the other one.. :)
All I hear is the music... I WANT TO SEE!

soul of the king

Awards
Silverwolf1500 said:
How fortunate...I got an error downloading. Well, thats alright, I"ve already seen the other one.. :)
All I hear is the music... I WANT TO SEE!
YEAH ME TOO! I want to se the trailer! ):
KHU said they would have better music quality, not VA, but that would be really cool to hear their voices

Sora_Matrix

Awards
Website
www.geocities.com
I donwload the video, and have better quality and the music is the Simple and Clean orchestra version. So it dont have Namine and BHK whit his voice or anithing like that.

Cael

Silver Member
Awards
Website
tinyurl.com
*eye twitches*

5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality....5 hours for better quality

*repeats this over and over while rocking in a corner with a straight jacket on*