• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the tragic ending...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advent wolf

I know there's many posts about this but still:
in the ending of BbS when Aqua and probably Ven dies Terra stays alive.
explanation:

Aqua- she could die in bbs but maybe not because the armor as seen in khII:fm+ in the room of awakening/sleep (i don't remember the correct name) was talking...xigbar said he heard voices once near that room while xemnas was in there alone with aqua's armor and keyblade.

ven- how can he die? he has a major connection to roxas: the same look and if you look at the trailers of bbs and 358/2 days you'll notice that roxas and ven lose their memories.

terra- HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!! if he died then who the heck was the enigmatic soldier in KHII:FM+?!?

please go easy on me I know this sounds wierd and all but still...

williams358/2

Aqua- she could die in bbs but maybe not because the armor as seen in khII:fm+ in the room of awakening/sleep (i don't remember the correct name) was talking...xigbar said he heard voices once near that room while xemnas was in there alone with aqua's armor and keyblade.

Agreed.

ven- how can he die? he has a major connection to roxas: the same look and if you look at the trailers of bbs and 358/2 days you'll notice that roxas and ven lose their memories.

I have no idea on this one, he could live or die and the story could survive.

terra- HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!! if he died then who the heck was the enigmatic soldier in KHII:FM+?!?

He's in FM+ because the creators of the game just wanted to throw in an extra unlockable battle, it was meant to just give players a taste of KH games to come. I think.

Eox

first off there are a lot of theories floating around pretty much all you have said has already been discussed.
second the enigmatic soldier battle had no significance to the story. it was just there for fun and publicity.

advent wolf

but if the 'armors' talked and have been fought that means terra and aqua are still alive...about ven...i have the wierdest idea about him...

williams358/2

but if the 'armors' talked and have been fought that means terra and aqua are still alive...about ven...i have the wierdest idea about him...

I'm pretty sure the fight against terra was just a "for the hell of it" unlockable. There hasn't been any confirmation on whether or not that battle actually meant something.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
you have no real evidence. just because the armor fought Sora doesn't mean it's necessarily the same person. just because two people have the same hair cut doesn't mean they're the same person or related. get what i'm saying. honestly it could go either way but until the game comes out i'm not believing anything that doesn't come with real evidence.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I'm pretty sure the fight against terra was just a "for the hell of it" unlockable. There hasn't been any confirmation on whether or not that battle actually meant something.

This. It was non-canon.

What's circulating around the forums now is this, if I'm not mistaken.

Aqua=dead
Ven=somehow inside Sora, thus Roxas' appearance
Terra=Fused somehow with MX, becomes the Xehanort we know who is AtW's apprentice.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I highly doubt they'd kill anyone--come on, it's Disney, remember??? They probably just retired or something...

edit: i know they 'killed' Org Members but those are bad guys, and they're classified as 'defeated'. They're not gonna do that to a hero.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I highly doubt they'd kill anyone--come on, it's Disney, remember??? They probably just retired or something...

Your point is?
You seem to forget that Disney is not afraid to kill. They've done it plenty of times.

edit: i know they 'killed' Org Members but those are bad guys, and they're classified as 'defeated'. They're not gonna do that to a hero.

They killed Ansem the Wise.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Exactly. He's dead. He exploded, essentially. It would be stupid to bring him back. He sacrificed himself. Same with Axel. They shouldn't bring either back.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Exactly. He's dead. He exploded, essentially. It would be stupid to bring him back. He sacrificed himself. Same with Axel. They shouldn't bring either back.

Xehanort's heartless was defeated,and Xehanort's nobody was defeated. And guess whose coming back Xehanort.

So who knows but as far as we know hes dead(Ansem the Wise).

Gnosis

Are we talking about the same Disney??

They killed Bambi's mom in the first 5 mins of the movie, Mufasa, and probably some more I can't remember now... I mean... They love death and tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back