• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the title 358 Days/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Pretty much.

2 could represent Sora and Roxas. Or Roxas and Xion.
Nomura said it was some code we won't understand until the end of the game >.>
First of all, please tell us the meaning of the title 358/2 Days.
Tetsuya Nomura: The title was done on purpose as a code, you can only understand it after beating the game. The word Day, is attached and the progress of the game is to show how the Organization came to be, as well as the daily life of the Organization XIII. They are always faced with the duty from a place, and then have to return. The game will focus around Roxas, who is a member of the Organization. It will be an adventure game, repetition is also one of the concepts of the game.

Or two could mean OathKeeper and Oblivion;2 Kingdom Keys.

But I like it to be Sora and Roxas.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I highly doubt it has anything to do with O & O. If that were the case it would just be representing something that represents Riku & Kairi. No es bueno.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I highly doubt it has anything to do with O & O. If that were the case it would just be representing something that represents Riku & Kairi. No es bueno.

I wouldn't mind Riku...just not the other one.

Sora-Roxas, Roxas-Xion, Roxas-Riku...I honestly believe the 2 is for Roxas and Xion, as they seem to be the focus of the story. True, Riku is seen and such, but there's something 'bout Xion that fits.

ogichi/ichigo

I, personally, think the 358 is the number of days the game spans and the /2 represents the fact that the game is over the two character's life (Roxas and Sora or Xion). I've also heard the name pronounced "three five eight over two days" so if it is like that, I've got no idea what the "three five eight" means.

Grey

I'm willing to go with this:

358 represents the year Sora was asleep, and the year Roxas spent in the Organization, minus 7 days (assuming the day Roxas left he was captured).

Now, Xion may have been the one to tell Roxas about Sora. Xion was said to be very influential, and Xion interacts a lot with Riku. Xion also seems to know about Kairi; therefore, she likely will know about Sora by the end of the game. Maybe Xion found out about Sora, told Roxas about it, and disappeared. That day, Roxas left, was captured by Riku, and was placed in the Virtual Twilight Town.

As for the /2, that could stand for either a) the fact that Xion and Roxas shared those 358 days in the Organization, or b) a Reverse/Rebirth style, concerning Riku's story.

A lot of assumptions, but hey.

EDIT: Keep in mind that Roxas could have spent only one day more than Xion in the Organization. Remember, Roxas disappeared on the Sixth Day in VTT; that only equals 364 Days of his life.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I honestly believe the 2 is for Roxas and Xion, as they seem to be the focus of the story. True, Riku is seen and such, but there's something 'bout Xion that fits.

I agree with this, though Roxas and Sora isn't entirely unlikely.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It seems that 358/2 is not related with the word Days.
Yeah, since Days = entire organization. 358 = more Roxas, if it reallly means his time in the organization. It's probably something we would never guess. I bet noone here solved all of KH2 before it came out.

Silent hero_

Awards
It is. The katakana showing how to read the title's name actually reads "358 Days over two". The number relates to the "Days", and that as a whole is "over two". Hence why double scenarios and the like adds up.
I hope we can play as Xion. I don't think we get to play as Riku (in story mode), because he had his own scenario in CoM. And maybe when you have played through Xion's story, she will be unlocked in multiplayer. And what 358 could mean:
3=Roxas,Axel,Xion (Main characters)
5=Marluxia,Larxene,Vexen,Lexause,Zexion (CoM members)
8=Xemnas,Xigbar,Xaldin,Saïx,Axel,Demyx,Luxord,Roxas (KH2 members)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ya, the numbers and character allocations don't really add up like that :\ I think the true issue with the number is the "over two" instead of the 358.

And as for "Riku got his own scenario" - we keep playing Sora, that didn't stop them until recently to use him XD; and in a sense, it adds up to show Riku more, since he relates directly to Sora, whose Story KH even is.

Silent hero_

Awards
And still, I can't wait to play as Xion.. And it seems like she will have the same fighting style as Roxas, how boring...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back