• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the title 358 Days/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

One of the mysteries of the game is the title. Nomura has described the title of a sort of "code" that many won't be able to fully understand until they have finished the game, but also added that the word "Days" in the title was to symbolize the daily life of the Organization. He has also expressed that the title is pronounced "358 Days Over Two" (358 Days/2), which opens up many possibilities as to what the title could mean.

The above mentioned quote is from the thread concerning everything we know about 358 Days/2 so far. I haven't seen a thread upon this, so I wanted to discuss the meaning of the title.

I don't have much of a theory, but all I can basically guarantee is that Xion is a major factor in the meaning of the title. The two keyblade wielders, Roxas and Xion, probably represent the 2 in what seems like a fraction.

There are a lot of facts and theories concerning Xion, but I'm not sure if and even how they connect to the title 358 Days Over Two. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Nameless

There has to be more to the title than that if we're not supposed to understand it until the end of the game.
Plus Roxas stating that he will disappear from this world in 151 days provides more evidence that the meaning of the title isn't completely obvious.

Nameless

Well if were only going to know until we beat the game. None of us knows.

i dont really see the point in guessing if the clues are in the game.

And we won't know what's going to happen in BBS until the game comes out. Yet we still hold discussions concerning unbirths and TAV just to throw ideas around, to speculate.

No one has discussed the title and I just wanted to hear some people's ideas.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
he alreqady said it ment 151 days which doesnt add up but anyways he said it in the interview which is posted on front page that 358/2 days = 151 days which was roxas existence

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
358 represents the numb er of days Roxas spent in the organization. Add the day after he left as well as the six days he spent in VTT, and you get 365. I'm pretty sure that the "over two" represents Xion and Roxas. That's my take, anyway.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
358 would be the time Sora spent asleep, along with that week in VTLTW. Roxas had been a member for the entirety of CoM, which would bring us well over the 358 number of Days in which Roxas was a member - seeing how he was recruited very close to his birth.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wouldn't rule it out, but I'm leaning more towards either Roxas and Xion, or as odd as it sounds - Roxas and Riku.
It's a Nintendo game, that relates to CoM. Watanabe's good at writing several scenarios. And the amount of Riku/Xion interaction seems to go through the roof, making me believe that one of them has his/her own scenario to explain why we get to see them so much without Roxas being around.
Reverse Rebirth ftw.

Last edited:

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Oh god, rain. I love you. As you well know, I'm not a fan of Xion, but she seems a good deal more likely to be the one to get a second scenario. Maybe Riku will get one too, but i don't think it'd be long. I'm typing an a laptop so you'll have to forgive me for poor spelling as I tend to not type as well on laptops. =[

Last edited:
Awards
Sora was asleep for a year. 358 is the amount of days in the year Roxas was a member of the Organization. The other 7 days were spent in the computer Twilight Town. Then Sora wakes up when the year is over. The last week of that year was the Prologue in Kingdom Hearts II. We have yet to find out what the 2 stands for, but Nomura says it will be revealed in the game (obviously).

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Sora was asleep for a year. 358 is the amount of days in the year Roxas was a member of the Organization. The other 7 days were spent in the computer Twilight Town. Then Sora wakes up when the year is over. The last week of that year was the Prologue in Kingdom Hearts II. We have yet to find out what the 2 stands for, but Nomura says it will be revealed in the game (obviously).
Pretty much.

2 could represent Sora and Roxas. Or Roxas and Xion.
Nomura said it was some code we won't understand until the end of the game >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back