• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The time has finally arrived...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Iustus

Awards
Hello dear Keyblade wielders,

I registered here at last. A long time I was only reading the posts as a guest and stayed out of the discussions.

My name is Christian, but I prefer Chris. I am from Germany, so English isn't my first language. Introductions are not my strength, but I'll try.
About myself to say... I am 25 years old and my hobbies are playing video games, watching/reading Anime and Manga and cooking. I really love Italian food! :D Since I am working in one of these, there's a lot to learn!
Kingdom Hearts is a part of my life since I was 12, favourite game was Chain of Memories. Yeah, I like the card system, but mostly storywise. Loved how Sora freaks out and yells at Donald and Goofy.
Unfortunately I was quite dissappointed with KH3, so I put the games away for now.
Hope the DLC turns out awesome!

Iustus originates from the name Justus, but just with an i instead of j. I named my KH character like this. Together with my UX character Athorne you can see them on my profile picture! It was drawn by the dear StarletHeaven!

When it comes to Anime/Manga, my favourites are currently.... Bleach, Black Clover, Food Wars, Hunter x Hunter, My Hero Academia... yeah. I prefer the dubbed versions before the japanese.

Thats it for it now! Hope we will have fun here! :O

• Love
Reactions: Raz

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Veevee

Awards
Dub > Sub already made me like you.
Welcome to the forum! I am also from Germany, so: Ich hoffe du hast eine schöne Zeit hier und beteiligst dich fleißig. ;)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I did recognize the artist of that profile picture! StarletHeaven does an amazing job!
Welcome to the forums! Have fun whilst you're here. 😃

Back