• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The time has come...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiNaLsKyE

Alright, the time has come for me to leave the forum... for a little while atleast... I know that the admins are cutting down on spoliers and all... but, I think im just going to get off and replay games like final fantasy 7, 10, kingdom hearts, and others... it should last me if i replay them all over again up until around march :D so yeah, this is my last day

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Ugh, I know how you feel. Now that theyve released BHKs name, I'm leaving the forums also. I haven't even read what his name was yet. I'm gonna find out when I play the game. Good bye to you and later guys.

DarkOblivion

Ugh, I know how you feel. Now that theyve released BHKs name, I'm leaving the forums also. I haven't even read what his name was yet. I'm gonna find out when I play the game. Good bye to you and later guys.

dotn bother it was fake info

S

Shadow Soldier

I dont even know you. You know what would suck.... is if KH2 didnt come out for the US

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
emerald keyberer said:

lmfao, this guy is going to leave over fake info XD

You people should really wait for confirmation before making up your minds over stupid crap like this. How the hell wouldthe BHK's name be a spoiler anyway?

You're all leaving for really pointless reasons. Seriosuly, how many people on this forum are japanese, who live there, or speak it fluently and are going to buy or import it, then going to play it, then come to this forum and be big enough jerks to spoil it for the entire forums?

There's probably less than 50 people on this forum who even know the slightest japanese, have the money to import it,have a japanese PS2 and/or Mod xhip, and would go through all of this, jsut to be a jerk and spoil it for everyone else?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back