• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the thought game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
Ok heres how it works. somebody comes up with a thought. then they post as many *'s that there are in there word your thinking of. only give 1 hint. once at least 5 people guess what it is either you can keep going till you get it right or someone can yell "PARLEY!"

lets start
im thinking of a playstation game that is also on Wii and i think other systems. since this is the first thought ill give another hint. so far there were 6 or 7 games in the series

****** **** (multi-system game - 6-7 games in series)

get it right and ill give you a chocolate chip cookie and some rum:thumbsup:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hmmm dificult I was going to say Final Fantasy but you would have to swap them around hmmmm...
Could it be Harvest Moon? Wait I don't think there's a PS2 one Oh Wait! No that's not it hmmmm, so dificult. most Wii games are Nitendo, but Nitendo doesn't have any games on PS2. Can you give another hint[watch someone will guess it and I'll feel very stupid because it's a game i play]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back