• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The thirteen dark vessels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpaceMAN022

Xehanort wants to split his heart into thirteen pieces.(right?) And he needed to gather thirteen dark vessels to do so. So far we know its Xehanort himself, Braig, Ansem, Xemnas, and Isa I believe. Did i miss any? Does anyone have any predictions as to who the others might be might be?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And Young Xehanort.

There obviously has been a lot of predictions regarding the other vessels, but I've got a few names to fill in five of the seven blanks.

1. Post-DI, pre-HB-keyhole KH1 Riku. This is the version of Riku with the weakest heart. He was jealous of Sora, the Keyblade, and his newfound friends, so much to the point that Maleficent was able to sweet-talk him into joining the dark side. If she could, Xehanort could have, too, and who knows what he had been doing off-screen; for all we know, Xehanort might have pulled him out of KH1 into DDD (and KH3) to witness all those events.

2. Dilan / Xaldin. During his time as a Nobody, it was evident that he absolutely loathed humans and saw their emotions as weakness. He seemed to have actually "enjoyed" having no heart. Also, in DDD, it was revealed that his condition upon awakening was unstable; while this could mean anything or nothing at all, can we really say for sure that he's unstable not because of Xehanort's heartling doing its job?

3. Even / Vexen. He's here because of his being unstable, just like Dilan. In addition, his intelligence might be needed by Xehanort, just like his Replica Program was an invaluable asset to Xemnas. Please note that the mention of Replica Program was there solely for analogy purposes, and not indicative of it making a return in KH3.

4. Luxord. In my opinion, he was one of the members of the former Organization who were loyal to Xemnas. He was the third last to be defeated, even after Xigbar. Despite being the tenth person, he certainly gave off an impression that his standing was high, unlike Demyx.

5. Vanitas. Master Xehanort created this being singlehandedly. To him, Vanitas was just a tool to forge the X-blade, just like Ventus. I think it's not entirely impossible that he would reprise his role on a bigger scale. In making this assumption, I'm actually ignoring the heights of the new members that appeared in DDD to be similar.

As for the remaining two, I'm still not sure who they will be. However, I'd bet that Sora's replacement, whoever that may be, would hold the most surprise when he or she is revealed in KH3.

Gosh, I needed to look for this in FI. It's all thanks to that troll member back then that this my wall of text became moot. <_<

Last edited:

TheSpaceMAN022

Those are really good guesses.
Please note that the mention of Replica Program was there solely for analogy purposes, and not indicative of it making a return in KH3.
Lets hope you're right.

If I remember correctly when Lea woke up he said that all the members of OXIII who joined at hollow bastion should be somebodies again right? what about the others? I say this because because I want Marluxia to play a bigger role in the KH series. His weapon was so cool.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Assuming their Heartless have been defeated, which is quite likely, all the others (the original personae of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene) should have all been resurrected as well, although somewhere else. What Lea meant with that line just makes sense; they joined the old Organization in Hollow Bastion and probably in that room, so it's just natural that they woke up there upon revival.

Gram

Banned
Awards
If I remember correctly when Lea woke up he said that all the members of OXIII who joined at hollow bastion should be somebodies again right? what about the others? I say this because because I want Marluxia to play a bigger role in the KH series. His weapon was so cool.

Sadly marluxia falls into Xehanorts category of "weak of trust" so I doubt he'll be a member even if he's been restored.

χ-Blade Master

Aside the obvious ones:
1: MX
2. Xemnas
3. Ansem SOD
4. Braig
5. Isa
6. Young Xehanort

As for the rest:
7. Terra-Xehanort (BBS)-before he locked his memories away
8. Vanitas-obvious given he has yellow tinted eyes, which signifies that he has been seeded by Master Xehanort
9. Apprentice Xehanort-technically a different form, could be the one we saw in the beginning on 3D where he regains use of the keyblade
10. Neo-Terranort-this would be the result of Ansem's and Xemnas' defeat. As we can see, MX's heart had already returned to his body at the end of 3D, leaving only Terra's heart and Xemnas' new heart to return to Terra's body. This would actually be considered as a new character.
11. Vexen-unstable in 3D
12. Dilan-unstable in 3D
13. the true wildcard, who could it be?

Gram

Banned
Awards
I can see them having two Terranorts (the original and "neo") but I've since called into question the Apprentice. I think it's safe to assume he truly did lose his memory up until Ansem the wise initiated the psychological tests (which the Apprentice volunteered for) that, in turn, quickly snowballed into the experiments Xehanort and the apprentices done.

And since techincally the Apprentice is just terranort with memory loss wouldn't that mean that the Apprentice (with restored memory which we see heavily hinted at in DDD's opening with him summoning MX's keyblade) and pre-amnesia Terranort are basically the same man?

Last edited:

χ-Blade Master

I can see them having two Terranorts (the original and "neo") but I've since called into question the Apprentice. I think it's safe to assume he truly did lose his memory up until Ansem the wise initiated the psychological tests (which the Apprentice volunteered for) that, in turn, quickly snowballed into the experiments Xehanort and the apprentices done.

And since techincally the Apprentice is just terranort with memory loss wouldn't that mean that the Apprentice (with restored memory which we see heavily hinted at in DDD's opening with him summoning MX's keyblade) and pre-amnesia Terranort are basically the same man?

Yes, technically they are the same person physically but in that period when Terra nor Xehanort had control of AX he developed a separate identity of his own (meaning all he knew was that his name was Xehanort and that he worked with Ansem). When he regained his memories he was STILL AX, only difference is that he now had memories from both Terra and Xehanort as opposed to Terranort who identifies himself as Terra & Xehanort with MX in control. MX & AX are technically the same physical body just further years apart from each other so it isn't entirely impossible.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ah but wouldn't the persona/mind of the Apprentice not be the same as the heartless, Ansem, since the heartless retained his memories and sense of self upon separation?

We done be told a couple times that Ansem retained who he was upon changing.

χ-Blade Master

Ah but wouldn't the persona/mind of the Apprentice not be the same as the heartless, Ansem, since the heartless retained his memories and sense of self upon separation?

We done be told a couple times that Ansem retained who he was upon changing.

Exactly, which would qualify him as a different form of Xehanort. By virtue, Xemnas and Ansem SOD are exactly the same person since they both share the same set of memories but yet so different at the same time. There's no reason why AX wouldn't be picked up by YX during his time travels.

Gram

Banned
Awards
χ-Blade Master;6128305 said:
Exactly, which would qualify him as a different form of Xehanort. By virtue, Xemnas and Ansem SOD are exactly the same person since they both share the same set of memories but yet so different at the same time. There's no reason why AX wouldn't be picked up by YX during his time travels.

Actually we aren't sure how the memories and power is divided between Xemnas and Ansem. We dont know who remembers what or how much of terra or xehanort resides in either.
How it was all divided is one of the mysterious surrounding them that hasn't been addressed and not only that but it's been pointed out by nomura, and their overall behaviors, that Ansem and Xemnas have separate mindsets.

They may come from the same individual but they AREN'T the same man once seperated.
What I'm pointing out is that AX and Ansem possibly are, just as a possibility not as an absolute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back