• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Third Great Ninja War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
(OOC: This is my first role play EVER. I have been working it out for a long time, so please be critical and tell me if I have forgotten anything.)

Long ago, before the time of Naruto, a great plague fell upon the Ninja countries. This plague was called war.

The Great War was started when the seeds of suspicion were planted. The Fire Country found out that their ‘former’ allies of the Lightning Country were secretly selling weapons, supplies, and plans to their enemies of the Earth Country. The Third Hokage could not stand for this and severed all ties with the Lightning Country. Also, as not to appear weak with any allies, they strengthened their ties with the Wind Country.

Yet The Earth and Lightning Countries gained all they need to put their plans into motion. Two months after the treason was brought to light, The Earth Country moved in and attacked the Grass Country, a vital farming country that supplied food to the Fire Country. At that, all the smaller ninja villages allied themselves with the larger nations, and the Water Country, with its isolated area, managed to stay out of the war. Yet they still sent some mercenaries who bravely fought at the right price.

And with that, The Third Great Ninja War began…

Ok, this (I am hoping) is meant to have a medium to large group of people participating in it, with people on BOTH sides. Also, I’ve based the village paring on official information and my own fairness (just to keep things even). Oh, and remind me if I have forgotten any villages on the list. But remember, this is set thirteen years ago, so no Sound village.

Fire/Sand allies:
Hidden Grass Village
Hidden Waterfall Village

Earth/Cloud allies:
Hidden Rain Village
Hidden Star Village

Netural:
Hidden Mist Village
Hidden Snow Village

As for the characters, you are aloud to create one or use an existing one, but remember that this is thirteen years ago, so this is a good chance to show how that character evolved to what he or she is now (ex.: How they developed a certain jutsu, became a Chuunin/Jounin, etc…) so BE CREATIVE! Also, I am going to need some kages to be able to give out missions (I myself will be the Third Hokage). Yet these characters will only be giving out missions, so it is not a great responsibility.

Here are some quick rules for characters:
1. No ‘untouchable’ ninjas
2. The maximum number of Uchihas and Hyuugas are three (Made up and existing. Please contact me if you want to be one.)
3. If you want to do an existing character, please contact me first. I wish to create a list so there is no confusion and there are some characters if would feel more comfortable if they were not apart of this.

Here is the template (Tell me if I forgot anything):

Name: (First, Last)
Age: (If you do not know the age of an existing character, please refer to HERE , find your character, and minus it by thirteen/fifteen years.)
Appearance: (1-2 paragraphs or a picture. If it is an existing character, be creative.)
Ninjutsu: (A maximum of 4)
Genjutsu: (A maximum of 2)
Taijutsu: (A maximum of 3)
Kekkei Genkai/Hidden Clan Technique:
Bio: (2-3 paragraphs)
(I will make mine if this takes off.)

Characters used:
-Shikaku Nara (me)
-Third Hokage (me)

Rules:
1. No god-moding or power playing
2. Do not kill anyone without their consent
3. Please be as literate as possible. 1-2 paragraphs are all you need.
4. Please do not join if you will rarely post. (But no machine gunning it)
5. Post ‘Demon Windmill Shuriken’ on the top of your profile if you read ALL the rules.
6. And please, HAVE FUN!

Fei-Fei Loves L

OH! I want to participate!

Name: Fei, Uchiha
Appearance: Brown hair in pigtails. I wear green cargo pants, a black cami, and my jounin vest. My headband is around my kneck
Ninjutsu: Lightning Strike (Lightning attacks) Ice Lock (freezes the arm or leg) Ice Spear (as it sounds) Fire Ball
Genjutsu: Sound Based, Immobilization
Taijutsu: I can use hand to hand, but i prefer not too. I have a sword and sebon as well.
Kekkeigenkai: I have the sharingan
BIO:

Well, I am a Uchiha, and my father works for the Konoha police force. I was a genin at 8, a chunin at 10 and a jounin at 13. I generally am sarcastic and expressive. (I'm somewhat like Karin in Shippuuden). I am involved in this war by the command of my father... What i really want to do is teach. I have been called a brillant stratigist. and I guess I am good at that sort of thing... I like to take care of my cousin Sasuke as well, but his brother freaks me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back