• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we'll miss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Kun

As many others had said, dodge roll I struggle to live without.
But then again, you don't need it THAT bad.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I don't know so much. I guess. Umm...let's see...some of the worlds but I knew they had to be replaced.
I really miss the Trinity Limits, Ars Arcanum, and Ragnorak and all those cool moves! They were good!

Bloodgift

How about it?
Trinity Limit is in KH2! Another thing is guard..... on KH you block just about any attack but it's not the same with KH2

Bloodgift

How about it?
I guess all the worlds are different....I like the original worlds in KH like the old Agrabah....Halloween town as mentioned above....(I don't now how to spell this morning) the old olypus collesium....the old summons....which isn't actually a world but U thought I would mention it....... most definatly the old atlantica.....but some of the new worlds are pretty good.....I think overall if you want an easy game than you would choose easy at the begining but they didn't think to make proud or normal a little bit harder....Thankyou for sitting through my speech :-0

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Dodge Roll
yes

Strike Raid
Ars Arcanum
this is so all the people that just button mash can feal stupid when they can´t do these

and f*cking tech points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back