• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we'll miss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I miss trinity as well.....and I think glide is in KH2 when you upgrade one of the forms!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Atlantica...why are you people singing?
Missed the Heartless fights even though maneuvering was a little tough.
Ars Arcanum, Dodge Roll, etc.
I also sorta miss the Trinities and the Dalmations.
Give us something to look for while we play the game.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, Ragnarok, Blitz, Strike Raid, and The Original Trinty Limit.....and the wonderful Wonderland....

EDIT: Im going to go play KH1 right now becuase its badass!

Kurxi

Basically all the special abilities not in KH2, Dodge Roll, flying in Neverland and the hardness of KH. That was great. The lack of needed Magic usage and Cure spells that doesn't take away all your mana.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Yeah....but because KH2 was so easy they'd have to use it all up for cure other wise it would be even easier!

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Basically all the special abilities not in KH2, Dodge Roll, flying in Neverland and the hardness of KH. That was great. The lack of needed Magic usage and Cure spells that doesn't take away all your mana.

Mana? its not mana in this game. its MP, or "Magic Points"

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
And how did that turn out? A summon with unprofessional looking screenshots thrown at our faces.

lol! I like how you worded that, since it's so true. I miss Neverland a lot as well (as it was my favourite world in the first game). That, and the platforming and the not-too-linear worlds, and the plot as well. KH1 had something more magical about it, I find. Oh, I forgot the gameplay, even though some of it has been fixed in FM+.

Killer Sora

I miss the challenge
I remember having trouble with Riku and the Dragon on normal
not to mention the fact that I still can't beat the pot centipede thing in Agrabah on hard
I was able to breeze right through KH2 on Proud
I had less trouble fighting Xaldin on Proud than on normal

Nessakairi

I miss the heartless. I enjoyed the ones in KH1 more than KH2. I mean, remember how intricate the design was on the Defender, or the Invisibles and Angel Stars?

Bloodgift

How about it?
Well there is one thing that I like better on KH2....It's the scan ability that tells you how many squares it has until the enemie is finished

X-Saix-X

I like both games still. I didnt mind the cure taking all mp, in kh1 i would just cure cure cure if i got low on health. Xaldin was pretty tough if i was playing on proud mode. Reaction commands were cool because you saw some pretty crazy things going on when you pushed em, especially when you fought Xehanort, if you pushed the triangle button at different points. But i do miss the many optional boss battles from Kh1. Kurt Zisa, Phantom, A Sephiroth where i didnt have to be like lvl 60 to beat him rather than lvl 80 (took me awhile in KH1). I liked using Sonic Blade and Strike Raid because of the multiple hits they did. I liked the levels in KHII. Not all of them but most. Olympus disappointed me the most though. I liked the Org XIII battles a lot. I will never forget when i first dual wielded in KHII. I was trippin straight balls.

Phew if you read that fast i sound like a little girl whos really happy

Elorah

Awards
I thought the magic in KH1 was a great deal more useful than the magic in KH2, with the exception of cure. Despite the fact it took up all of your mp, it saved me many a time :3
Seriously, in KH2 hardly ever used magic. ever. But in the first game i actually used firaga and thundaga and various other 'aga's. i miss that.

Rix

:)
Awards
I miss the heartless. I enjoyed the ones in KH1 more than KH2. I mean, remember how intricate the design was on the Defender, or the Invisibles and Angel Stars?

Agreed! most of the new heartless in KH2 looked lame.. What happened to darkballs, invisibles, wyverns and the other welldesigned heartless.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yeah, I find that the KH1 heartless all had more personnality than KH2's. I liked seeing how they acted and how fluidly they'd dodge my attack (I especially liked how the Powerwilds would tap their bottom in order to mock you, lol). But in KH2, the combat was too fast-paced, and Sora's 30 000 combo techniques, which were able to hit all of the enemies in a single room made it impossible to appreciate any of their quirks, if they even had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back