• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we'll miss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Anybody going to miss special things from the original game that isn't in the second? For one I've got......Aeora......Stop......Dodge roll
Can you continue the list?

Awards
All the special moves, especially dodge roll, an of course Neverland.
From what I know, Sora promised to return.

And how did that turn out? A summon with unprofessional looking screenshots thrown at our faces.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... fm+ sorta fills in most of the move related losses, but I agree about atlantica.

However, I also miss level layouts that didn't suck...
(look at the major castles of the 2 games----> Hollow bastion> TWTNW by far.)

Awards
Also, it lacked platforming. In KH1, half the treasure chests were just annoying to get and needed abilities, but in KH2 it's all just running around on the ground and tapping X.

DarkMarblinc18

Kh2 had alotttt of button jamming :/ and you really didnt need magic like you did in kh1.
but then again, I thought kh2 was smoother, nd the characters were definatly improved xD

T

Twilight_Thorn

above all: Ragnarok, Ars Arcanum, Dodge Roll, and all of those spells that were used in Re: CoM too........... i <3 Haste!!! XP

Apollo

Silver Member
Also KH2 lacked a challenge, a magic feeling, use of magic, interactive worlds that make you have to explore it not just a clear path, and the tourments sucked in kh2.

JTShiro

Easy answers: Level design, difficulty issues, lack of platforming (as many stated above) and a cure magic that doesn't take all your MP to use, and not pressing the triangle button to pull off impossible combos

Apollo

Silver Member
i miss dodge roll alot XD

Yah I would always use that because Sora would run as fast as a baby crawling with broken legs. Also it would help get away from flying enemys that shot things down.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well... Kh2fm's limit form actually improves a LOT of the gameplay...
I mean, dodge roll's back, all the special moves are too, and the puzzle pieces serve as a bit more of a challenge to obtain than the chests.

But again, level layouts still suck. I loved KH for its worlds. Kh2's were pretty much all linear.

x3pic

sonic blade
and soras annoying voice...
well maybe just sonic blade

xxxtonyxxxx

i think they made sephiroth wayto easy in kh2 n i dont get why to me xaldin was harder to fight then xemnas when xemnas was the leader but i liked how sumtimes mickey would come out when dora died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back