• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The things we did/believed when we were little

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
I have an urge for funny stories :D

Here's mine:
When I was a toddler I use to love Barney.Then one day I dreamt that during the airing of the show the costume head came off, and there was nobody in there. I feared that show until I was seven.
The End

Discuss

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
When I was really young I thought that the world was going to get a lot more futuristic as soon as the new year came by for no reason at all.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I use to believe that I invented the word multicolor, ever since I used it to describe Rainbow Road on Mario Kart.

I also use to believe that the phrase "that will be all" was a word (thatllbeyall) that you used when you were ordering from drive-throughs at fast food restaurants.

αsiя

space coke
I used to think there was only white and black people, and that I was white.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I used to believe that any place I could fit into that no one else could was all of a sudden my 'fortress of solitude'. For a while, the unused cupboard in our kitchen was my most favorite den. owo

Also, I used to believe that a butterfly's wings were just like a fly's, only prettier. It wasn't until I caught on in my hands and found the dust flaked off that I realized that they were made of little tiny scales.

Oh, and I always thought the snakes in my backyard were personally out to devour my fingers. ;w; They followed me everywhere.

.Misty

My sister once convinced me that if I thought about death, I would die. So, afraid to let my mind wander, I trained myself to constantly keep my mind occupied with the image of an orange snake.

I also used to think that if a room was empty, it would disappear. I would always try to check if this was real by quickly trying to peak into empty rooms and see them reappearing.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I used to think that every time Barney opened his mouth I would get sucked in. Haven' watched it since.

Silfarion

When I was a kid, I thought death isn't a big deal. Now I'm scared of death (usually anyone would).

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
My sister once convinced me that life was a really long dream, and when you died, you would wake up and live another life, and another, and another.

Also Bloody Mary and the dark bathroom mirror story used to scare the shit out of me.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
When I was a kid, my brother told me that toys come to life when nobody is watching them. I kept trying to open my door and catch them moving around.

Fortissimo

I use to think that I could communicate with aliens though dreams and that I could talk to animals. Also, I use to think that there were people inside of my TV. I almost broke my moms set trying to find out.

When I was a kid, my brother told me that toys come to life when nobody is watching them. I kept trying to open my door and catch them moving around.

Yeah, that too. At some point I convinced myself that my stuffed horse was alive. It was like a calvin and hobbs experience.

My neighbor and I use to throw leaves and rocks and "potions" (crushed up berries, sticks and soda mixture) down this drainage pipe in her back yard to please the "witch" that lived at the bottom so it wouldn't eat us.

Peeper

When I was little, my grandma would tell me that god was watching over me. Everything religious that we had in our house with an image of 'god' on it was of him as an old dude in a toga or a loincloth. So I was terrified to take a bath, go potty, or just plain get naked, because then god would see, and god was creepy old man wearing a diaper.

I saw a movie where snakes came out of the toilet, and after that I was scared to use the bathroom because I thought a snake was going to come out and bite me on the buttocks. So I intentionally wet myself for like three weeks before my grandma could convince me that snakes weren't in the toilet, and even then I wouldn't go without her or my mom in there with me.

I was afraid to hang any part of my body over the edge of my mattress. Because I thought that once the light went out a magic force field would rise around my bed and chop off my arms and legs. I also used to think lava would melt them off. My mom's boyfriend told me that and even though I know that can't happen, I still have moments of terror at night.

I used to be scared that when the lights went out demons would rise from the shadows and rip me apart and drag what was left of me to hell for being bad.

I used to think that the sky would open up and suck me in i I stared at it too long, and that sharks magically manifested and ate your legs when you went in the deep end of a swimming pool or lake.

I used to think that Genitals were in your neck..

I had no idea that people could be gay, even though I constantly drew naked women from a young age. No one ever told me either.

Sparks

gone
When I was 4 my dad told me that if you swallowed gum, that it would stay in your stomach for 17 years. I believed that until I was 9. I also beileved that Alaska was the smallest state until I was told otherwise in 2nd grade lol.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
My mom told me if you touched a baby bird or the nest the mother wouldn`t come back. I believed her for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back