• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Things I Never Got (About KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomOfThe4thWall

1) In Kingdom Hearts 2, the only time in the game that involves nobodies making a reference to twilight was the name of the first boss, Twilight Thorn. Yet every-freakin-where I look, someone refers to "The Twilight" as the third party omnipotent force (the other two being light and darkness). Did I miss a cutscene or something?

2) When Xemnas merged himself into Kingdom Hearts at the very end, he would most likely spend the ret of eternity ruling over his big empty dimension. And as far as I can figure, letting him stay in the dang thing would cause no damage to the other worlds, seeing as how the orginization is gone and the nobodies' leader is trapped forever in a plane of eternal chaos. Now, why in the world would Sora and the gang think it was a good idea to follow him into there, not sure if there was a way back, just to make sure he was 100% dead so he wouldn't be able to cause more chaos only in his little moon-dimension?

KershaFangs

1) It's the name of it. Nobodies are excluded form both Light and Dark, so they are Nothing. Twilight is a merging of the two forces evenly, 'the point of two lights'. I personally believe there is no true Twilight in Kingdom Hearts because it always seems to me that either Light or Darkness is dominant in a person.

2) Xemnas wasn't 'trapped', he has full access to the Realm of Nothing and to come and go as he pleases. Obviously they didn't want someone as powerful (and not to mention mentally unbalanced in a sense) as Xemnas to continue with his plan to use other people's hearts for his own reasons. They believed the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one, meaning they would save all those hearts and let them return to the actual Kingdom Hearts and restore balance to all the other worlds, even at the cost of them never making it out of the battle alive. Riku and Sora protecting others before themselves; they knew there was no turning back, but they both risked it anyways to save all those lives...

That's not foolishness, that's being a true hero.

There, mysteries solved...

Darth Seraphim

Well in chain of memories Riku made it a point that he would use darkness to gain his strength but he fought for the light in his heart. so he chose a twilit road that uses the strength of both to aid him in his fight. so in a sence Riku is a good example of someone who uses the twilight in his heart. They kinda emphasized this in the game playing through with Riku.

Diz asked Riku at the end of the game if he wanted to choose the road to light or the road to darkness and Riku replied that he would choose the Neither he'll take the Middleroad. Diz then said "so your choosing the twilit road to Nightfall?" and Riku said "No the road to Dawn"

Last edited:

KershaFangs

No Riku said, "Neither I'm choosing the middle road."

Diz said, "The twilit road to nightfall?"

Riku responded, "No, the way to the Dawn."

Dawn would be Dark crossing over to Light, meaning Riku has more Light in himself than Darkness. Twilight means 'the point of two lights', so an even balance of Light and Dark just standing on the edge of crossing over on each other. DiZ meant by 'twilit raod to nightfall', is that Riku would past by the even point of Light and Dark and still fall into Darkness, but Riku choose to be in the Light than in the Dark, but still accept the Darkness.

BoomOfThe4thWall

1) It's the name of it. Nobodies are excluded form both Light and Dark, so they are Nothing. Twilight is a merging of the two forces evenly, 'the point of two lights'. I personally believe there is no true Twilight in Kingdom Hearts because it always seems to me that either Light or Darkness is dominant in a person.

2) Xemnas wasn't 'trapped', he has full access to the Realm of Nothing and to come and go as he pleases. Obviously they didn't want someone as powerful (and not to mention mentally unbalanced in a sense) as Xemnas to continue with his plan to use other people's hearts for his own reasons. They believed the needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one, meaning they would save all those hearts and let them return to the actual Kingdom Hearts and restore balance to all the other worlds, even at the cost of them never making it out of the battle alive. Riku and Sora protecting others before themselves; they knew there was no turning back, but they both risked it anyways to save all those lives...

That's not foolishness, that's being a true hero.

There, mysteries solved...

Whoops, thought that Xemnas was trapped in the thing since he directly merged with KH.

Darth Seraphim

yeah well he wants to end up in the light but i think that twilight implys the place in between the dark and the light. I think that riku still sorta falls into that catagory. He fights for the light but he draws strength from the dark if anyone comes close it would be Riku.

KershaFangs

Well in KH2 Sora unlocked all the worlds so Xemans unlike Ansem could travel to worlds if he had killed Sora and Riku.
bowchickawowwow

Ok... In KH1 Sora locked the keyholes to the heart of the worlds so they were all separated again. KH2, Sora was unlocking the gateways to the worlds, the paths which allowed him enterence to the world despite their outer barriers being intact. Besides, Xemnas can just warp to world to world through the Corriders of Darkness, same for Ansem.

yeah well he wants to end up in the light but i think that twilight implys the place in between the dark and the light. I think that riku still sorta falls into that catagory. He fights for the light but he draws strength from the dark if anyone comes close it would be Riku.

Yes I suppose so, for coming close. Howveer being a true defination of Twilight, none have done so as far we know.

Sorax3

nobodys are not good(light) but nor are they evil(dark) for they have no hearts.....yet they could be considerd both good and evil for the same reason, no hearts no feelings so they dont feel hatred or love so they are in the middle, both and neither, TWILIGHT!!!!!! OMG MY BRAIN IS ON TODAY!XD

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
1) In Kingdom Hearts 2, the only time in the game that involves nobodies making a reference to twilight was the name of the first boss, Twilight Thorn. Yet every-freakin-where I look, someone refers to "The Twilight" as the third party omnipotent force (the other two being light and darkness). Did I miss a cutscene or something?

2) When Xemnas merged himself into Kingdom Hearts at the very end, he would most likely spend the ret of eternity ruling over his big empty dimension. And as far as I can figure, letting him stay in the dang thing would cause no damage to the other worlds, seeing as how the orginization is gone and the nobodies' leader is trapped forever in a plane of eternal chaos. Now, why in the world would Sora and the gang think it was a good idea to follow him into there, not sure if there was a way back, just to make sure he was 100% dead so he wouldn't be able to cause more chaos only in his little moon-dimension?
1) Nobodies use the power of nothingness. They're not Twilight (inbetween), they shouldnt exist.

2)Didnt they cross over into the Twilight or Light Realm? They went through Kingdom Hearts to get there right? So since they were in the realm of Darkness, they must have crossed to another, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
The funny thing is, I looked all this up. Dawn is defined as somebody's "Beginning Light" and Twilight, well everyone should know what it is by now. So, Riku left the path of Darkness to start over again and search for his beginning light, or something. Just what I think anyway.

randomness

The thing is does it really matter? Namine is Kairi now and Roxas is Sora now.
Also thye were never meant to exist..
Anyways if they're brother and sister it doesn't matter that much as long as there happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back