• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Thing I’m Most Excited About Being Resolved in KH3.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jgoldman76

With the secret ending of Re:coded, we learned that Master Xehanort is able to come back because of his heartless and nobody. This has led me to some pretty crazy hypotheticals:

1. What if Ansem and Xemnas are defeated in the Final Battle. Would that bring back another Master Xehanort, where we have to fight two of them?
2. Similarly, what if Master Xehanort is defeated in the Final Battle and causes another copy of Ansem and Xemnas to be created.

All of this thinking has me wondering how Sora and the rest of the Guardians are going to finally defeat Xehanort without the possibility of MX coming back? This means the cycle of nobody/heartless being created upon a person dying must be ended. Sora also couldn’t stops MX by sending him to the RoD because there would be the reality of his escape.

Awards
It wouldn’t bring back another MX because Ansem and Xemnas are from different time periods as explained in DDD. The only reason they are able to be there is because MX was reformed (a version of yourself needs to exist in the period you are wanting to travel to)

Destroying both of them would just lead to MX’s reformation in the past (right before DDD) because those 2 technically don’t belong in the current time period.

Also, the only way Ansem and Xemnas can be created again is if Xehanort becomes a Heartless again, which won’t likely happen. Plus, it wouldn’t even be those 2 really that would be created. They are the Heartless and Nobody of Terra-Xehanort.

Back