• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The theory bout chasers, spoilers and all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

getblazedordie

Chasers are evil, they use a power of light. They are people who hunt down the keyblade wielders - hence the graveyard of keyblades, the graveyard holds the keyblades of all the keyblade wielders they killed. They use light for their evil deeds, because darkness can be used for good also. The secret video was set in the past, the man walking towards them is xehanort, he was the last keyblade wielder remaining, he was heading for the chasers for a final showdown. He beat them but was killed in the process, thus the past affecting the future. Because no more keyblade wielders were left new ones were made/born(w/e), Sora, Riku, Mickey and Roxas. Because keyblade wielders were born, new chasers came after them. thats what the video was hinting at.

this is my theory, feel free to comment.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
lack of proof, as aall the other theories also have that problem. however, you say xehanort was killed, that chasers are evil light users, and that xehanort was a keybladers, even going as far to say that he was the strongest keybladers, those three things are the biggest problems of all

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Shorn91 said:
Chasers: Totally out of the blue. But one theory I've found that I particularly like is a definition given by Dictionary.com.
1. One who decorates metal by engraving or embossing.
While I doubt Square would get THIS elusive just to try to get "Makers of the Keyblades" across, it is the ONLY lead we have on this. So I'm just going to assume this is reffering to the Keyblade makers.

I liked this theory better. But this one sounds.....like it'll be true. I don't know. I f you ask me this is a bit like how Nomura thinks. good one.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
two apparent problems not mentioned yet, if the new keyblade weilders were born because the other ones died already, then micky would be about the same age as riku and sora. that's just not true, especially because he was back in the steamboat willie thing, which took place in the past. and, roxas wasn't born...

and if xehanort dies in the past, he wouldn't be in the future, so i'm not exactly sure what you mean by him dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back