• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Tetsuya Nomura Hate Club<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

THE TETSUYA NOMURA HATE CLUB
I_Hate_My_Own_Fandom_by_genkistamps.png

no one in this club likes you dude!

"Nomura gives me rage of the Brooklyn variety."
- Official Motto

For being completely unoriginal with the designs of your characters.
For delivering us major fail like Nojima.
For ret-conning things in the awaited Birth by Sleep. [will be discussed via spoilers]
For retconning the hell out of the Kingdom Hearts series and making it lose much of the respect it had.
For raping Final Fantasy and Disney at the same time.
For all those god dang zippers and huge ass clown ass on our beloved characters.
For the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.
For what is known as Xion in the canon and how bad of a character she is. (Nothing against her but Nomura for creating it)
For giving us utter crap since Kingdom Hearts II.
For riding on Gackt and giving the man his own character.

We the people of this Hate-Club declare overwhelmingly to gather together here to hate you.

The Founding Fathers and Mothers
Byronic Hero | Ulti | Watson | ROXAS_32
goldpanner | Ordeith | Ophan | namine_ftw | Chevalier Sombre
Staleforce21 | *TwilightNight* | Rixam | SilverJ-17 | Grass | Smile | Cafcow
killer kung fu wolf bitch | fantasy08 | Seraph | Penance | choboco_king
Shadow Soldier | Evangeline | Lonbilly | asiя | Gildragon | Birnax | BritneyBritofldw |
Strawberry |

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Re: The Tetsuya Nomura Hate Club

why arent i on the list

actually i should be a founding father because i reminded you about this

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

This is [Fail]. If you don't like Nomura AT ALL, then you should not be in these forums. So go away.

Hush and go back to your Nomura FC then. Here's a hint: Nomura is pretty bad sometimes when it comes to KH. It's like the opening post says, those are all the reason he's bad (even if I don't agree with the Xion comment, but besides that I do.)

So go away.

Put me on the list. >=D

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Hush and go back to your Nomura FC then. Here's a hint: Nomura is pretty bad sometimes when it comes to KH. It's like the opening post says, those are all the reason he's bad (even if I don't agree with the Xion comment, but besides that I do.)

So go away.

Put me on the list. >=D
I am not saying Nomura is awesome. I am saying he is mediocre, I agree with some of the comments on the first post. But if you don't like the creater of a game AT ALL of which a forum site is based on, then it contains Fail. You should not really join the forum with no interest with KH at all. But you can. Making a hate club for Nomura is kinda stupid, because everyone knows he is full of BS.
I only said go away because of some of the comments, and the redundance.

A

Azrael

I know a lot of us jokingly complain about hating Nomura...but if you really hate him and what he's done with the series, why are you still playing it, and why are you on here? Yeah, he's pulled some shitty moves *cough*Xion*cough*, but he's also the reason Kingdom Hearts is what it is. If you don't like Kingdom Hearts, what are you doing on this forum...

Stick to your Kingdom Hearts series before I report you to a mod for spamming.

This is [Fail]. If you don't like Nomura AT ALL, then you should not be in these forums. So go away.

get the fuck out then. This club is devoted to those who don't hate Nomura exactly or his work but who criticize it for what it is. Pure and utter fail.

Edit: All members are approved. Now for all those critics of this club, get out before i set up a special list for you.

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Sign this douche bag up.

I'm getting tired of like every single fucking Final Fantasy being set in the future. Go back to the old style please. But in order to do that, they have to get rid of Zipper Boy.

I'm in.

A

Azrael

Sign this douche bag up.

I'm getting tired of like every single fucking Final Fantasy being set in the future. Go back to the old style please. But in order to do that, they have to get rid of Zipper Boy.

I'm in.

Dude. All you could've done is VM. You're in.

Gildragon: All right.

A

Azrael

I like to be noticed .

And you have been. And so we won't look like a bunch of dumbasses so those Nomura fan boys and fan girls who like all that gay crap start bitching, let's have ourselves a semi-intelligent discussion on why we don't like his guts nor the work he has and why it could be better than it is.

S

Shadow Soldier

Because he's turning HIRONOBU SAKAGUCHI'S Final Fantasy, into TETSUYA NOMURA'S Final Fantasy. He's ruining the franchise.

I'm glad Hironobu is sticking to traditional JRPGs (ie: Lost Odyssey, The Last Story), because THAT'S what Final Fantasy is supposed to be. It's what brought the fans into the series.

A

Azrael

I agree with 8 out of 9 reasons.

Sign me up mang. D:

Requirement for joining is only one. I'm generally neutral towards Xion but I feel that ret-conning her into existence was un-needed no matter how much Kingdom Hearts is supposed to be the story of Sora and lord knows Nomura is going to go back on that and milk the series for what little that it is still worth. Namine could've fulfilled that role of the girl who had Roxas leave quite easily though personally I wouldn't have minded if Days was released before KHII and was improved a bit.

And Shadow Soldier I agree. I liked the first couple of Final Fantasy games a lot more than what's happened after VII although IX is very good I'll admit and up there with my favorite games of all time. I'm looking forward to the Last Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back