• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE Terra CRITICS CLUB ~ "If He Only Had A Brain"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ Maybe, but CA59 is right, those hilarious quotes are actually from Varanus' fanfic, "Reaching the Understanding." (Who also happens to be writing a hilarious parody of BBS, but it hasn't been updated in a while. :'C)

And here's another great Terra-related part from that fic:

Reaching the Understanding said:
"I still can't believe he tricked you into looking for Firaga fluid," laughed Aqua, idly fondling her friend's hair. "It's like looking for a can of elbow grease."

"Oh, believe me, it won't happen again," Terra assured her.

~~~{U}~~~

Flash forward!

"So where the hell is Vanitas anyway?" Terra frowned after freeing Master Xehanort from Braig's clutches. "I've looked everywhere, and there was no sign of him."

"Oh, he's... he's around," the old master assured him. "He's probably looking for... uh... Firaga fluid! He needs it for his dastardly plans!"

Terra laughed. "Well good luck to him! That stuff isn't even real!"

"Did I say Firaga? I meant Thundaga," Xehanort corrected himself.

Terra frowned, stroking his chin. "Hmm... this changes everything..."

True, but while Xemnas is arguably the evil version of Terra, I consider them to be two totally different characters.

I suspect that Xemnas' vast intelligence may be added into Terra when he's rescued, which would make him an incredible ally against MX.

Tbh, I didn't think Xemnas was THAT intelligent (which is okay by me, because for some reason, I just love idiot!Terra...). He let Marly run Castle Oblivion and Saix be his second-in-command even though both of them were scheming to overthrow him, his reaction to Xion's many disappearances was a shrug and "Oh well, it's the will of Kingdom Hearts. We'll get her back eventually," gives Axel the job of killing Roxas even though Axel was CLEARLY very, very against that idea, and my personal favorite, is perfectly fine with the other members' efforts to antagonize Sora, even though Sora was already doing exactly what they wanted him to do, because destroying Heartless with the Keyblade is HIS FREAKIN' JOB.

WAIT. I've just thought of something. Guys, all this time, we've just figured that Xemnas put Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion because he wanted to figure out which members were plotting to betray him. (Though now that I think about it, even THAT was a stupid plan- why give them a chance to put their plans in motion and possibly succeed in pulling them off? If Axel hadn't been there and Namine hadn't been feeling guilty...) But now that we know that we know Xemnas' origins, his decision to trust an obvious enemy makes SO MUCH SENSE! :DDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back