• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

* The Terra/Cinderella Fanclub! * "A Dream We Want to Believe In"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I saw it twice actually! :D Very good. I loved it. Hopefully you get to see it soon! :D

I've seen it twice too!!! :D It is, imo, one of the best Harry Potter films yet! Hurry up Part 2!

Oh yes, I agree with you on those. That'd be cute. :3
D'awwwwwww and lol yes, the Festival of Dreams would definately something I could imagine Cinderella enjoying as well.
She'd get along well with everybody there esp. Queen Minnie and Chip and Dale. :3

You're right! They'd probably remind her of the little mice and birds in her room. :3

And then she and Terra could have a friendly competition to see who can be the most exemplary citizen and get the ice cream prize!

I'm not sure. I'm sure Cinderella wouldn't mind anything. She's not too picky about her tastes. Whatever makes her happy on Christmas should count though.

Oh yay, I'm glad I could.

OH YES, I'M ALL FOR IT! But to actually participate, that is tricky situation for me. I could say I'm all for the tentative as the for the actual fanfic, I'd be tentative to write since I have college and other stuff going on but if I do have time or whatever, maybe so. Hmmm.....that'd be interesting. Ooh if people sign up for it, maybe there could a judge or two? I'd like to be the one of the judges or something like that maybe if I can't participate? That'd be fun...but only if the other Terra/Cinderella shippers are interested in it. XD

I agree that she'd be happy with anything, though once again, I think it would be part of Terra's personality to go for something impressive and extravagant, not realizing that she'd like anything he got her.

I understand, believe me. In fact, I've barely been on KHI at all in the past few months because I've had so much work. So if you'd like to be the judge instead, that'd be great! (And that would mean I could be a contestant! :D) But hmmm...how should we go about doing this? It would probably be better to make the entries anonymous, but Idk how we could do that here. Maybe we should open this to everybody in the KHI Fanfiction section, so we have more entries? If not, then I'd say we'd need four entries at the minimum for this to work, since we're still a small club. Well, we'll see if anyone else is interested first.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I've seen it twice too!!! :D It is, imo, one of the best Harry Potter films yet! Hurry up Part 2!

Let's discuss it in the VMs, shall we? :)

You're right! They'd probably remind her of the little mice and birds in her room. :3

And then she and Terra could have a friendly competition to see who can be the most exemplary citizen and get the ice cream prize!

^_^

I wonder which one she would want to do.....I'd say the Ice Cream Beat would be something she'd enjoy most. XD And then Terra and the others could show her how the racing is done or something like that....

I agree that she'd be happy with anything, though once again, I think it would be part of Terra's personality to go for something impressive and extravagant, not realizing that she'd like anything he got her.

I understand, believe me. In fact, I've barely been on KHI at all in the past few months because I've had so much work. So if you'd like to be the judge instead, that'd be great! (And that would mean I could be a contestant! :D) But hmmm...how should we go about doing this? It would probably be better to make the entries anonymous, but Idk how we could do that here. Maybe we should open this to everybody in the KHI Fanfiction section, so we have more entries? If not, then I'd say we'd need four entries at the minimum for this to work, since we're still a small club. Well, we'll see if anyone else is interested first.

Oh yes, lol. She'd be like so surprised, thank him, and then they hug and stuff. Oh my gosh, such cute moment there esp. on Christmas morning or something like that. XD I'm sure Terra never fails to impress though. :p
Hmmm...first off, thanks for understanding. Secondly, I say that is a fine idea! :) Ooh yay, first contestant, nice. Aside from you, I only know 2 people in this fanclub (from looking at the front page fanclub member list)that likes to write....but everybody else, I don't know. Hmm....that's fine with me. As for the fanfiction section idea, I can see why that would go in there but I'm not sure if that'd work out perfectly since it's a club thing you know? Most people would insist it has to be a KH Christmas theme type of thing and such. Maybe I could discuss rules and such with you (via PM or VM?) and then ask people to sign up and then announce the information in my post or something perhaps? On the front page? Or whatever is best. Not to say I wouldn't mind the fanfiction idea, it is tricky though. But yes, I do agree with you otherwise. I guess we'll have to wait and see if anybody's interested. :D

WantaSoraplushie

I'm in for the fanfiction contest, assuming I remember to write one. I'm busy with college and all too. ;D

I want to put in my two cents about Harry Potter. It. Was. Awesome!

Danica Syer

Hmm.......this is good. At least 2 people, if 2 more people sign up for a fanfic contest, I think that'd be good. :)

Danica Syer

If enough people are interested, why don't we have a fanfic contest, where everybody writes a Christmas-themed Terra/Cinderella fanfic and the WINNER GETS...something. The winner will get something. Not sure what yet, but it might be fun for us to all do as a club and then there will be more Terra/Cindy fics for the world to enjoy! What do you guys think?

^If you read in the above posts, it helps but that's what the theme is so far. As explained there. ^

Danica Syer

Awww I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe I can give you a suggestion/ideas to help out? I wouldn't mind as I wouldn't be participating officially. :) But if you do come up with your own, that'd be great!

Danica Syer

I can't give you a deadline until Org42 (Organization_42) comes back....sorry. So if she comes back and gives the official green light and such, she'll let you know. I was just wondering if there were any participants. Hopefully she does get back before Christmas break though. >_<;

Organization_42

Awards
Sorry guys, I've been really busy! :(

If we DO go ahead with this, and that's ONLY if we can get enough participants, then I would make the deadline December 24th. Does that sound good for everybody?

Danica Syer

Yes, if we do go on. I'm only waiting for you to say yes.

Ooh...that's tough...um, December 24 won't work me and after those dates it won't work for me until January. I won't be able to access a computer for awhile after December 23, except for a quick-check up then it's offline I go. I mean I can judge and all but it'd take me awhile. December 22 or 23rd would work better for me in terms of judging. If nobody wants to wait till at least after January 3....then I can not judge...I don't know...I mean I'd love to it, it's just I won't have computer until then! XD

Organization_42

Awards
Joining. Playing BBs made me think this could happen. Besides, Terra's a lucky guy.

Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella Fanclub, oathkeeperriku09!

Well, Terra wasn't always so lucky in BBS, but his time spent in Cinderella's world was definitely one of the highlights of his journey! :3

Okay guys, since I have been away from KHI longer than I expected, and now it's almost Christmas Eve, I think it would be better if we pushed the fanfic competition to another date, so we have more time to prepare and hopefully get more people interested. What if we made the new deadline February 14th, so it's a Valentine's Day competition instead? :D

Danica Syer

Hmmm....that's nice, Valentine's Day, that is. It makes sense too and would be cute contest for couples, although I think I have loads of schoolwork during February, or about to. So I'm not so sure if I can judge but I'll try and make it then. I know I can't write since I'll be busy with college work and if I do, it's possibly for RPs and such but I'm not even sure about that either but I can try and help and give ideas though.

Organization_42

Awards
That's fine; I'm probably going to be up to my ears in schoolwork too. And I figured that if we set the deadline now, over a month beforehand, that gives everyone enough time to think about it and come up with an idea. But if you don't have time, believe me, I understand. :)

Kevin Perez

I'll join as well! I'm a big supporer or Terra x Aqua but Terra x Cinderella certainly make a better pair than anything pairing that involves Ventus with his surrogate parents. Plus, I do like the interaction between Terra and Cindy in Castle of Dreams!

Organization_42

Awards
I'll join as well! I'm a big supporer or Terra x Aqua but Terra x Cinderella certainly make a better pair than anything pairing that involves Ventus with his surrogate parents. Plus, I do like the interaction between Terra and Cindy in Castle of Dreams!

Welcome to the Terra/Cinderella Fanclub, Kevin Perez!

Don't worry; even though Terra/Cinderella is my Terra OTP, I love Terra/Aqua and so do other members of this club! :)

Back