• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Terminal [Sign-ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
A Yugioh RP!
NO WAIT

What I’m presenting here is something new, a fantasy-adventure roleplay that is simply Yugioh-based. Something unique, and designed to attract all kinds of roleplayers, including those that don’t even know about Yugioh so much. How will this all play out though, and what sort of story do I plan to present, to make this all work? See how it all unravels below.

Original concept here.

-----------------
The Terminal
-----------------

The world of Terminal. A paradise world, with green forests, sprawling plains, blue oceans and skies, jagged mountains and snowy ice caps. A perfect little life-sustaining planet, with many kinds of creatures and monsters living on it. The life of Terminal consisted of a number of tribes, intelligent enough to organize themselves and set themselves aside as their own people. The first to do this, as the smallest on most elite group, were the X-Sabers, ten legendary swordsman with their honor, pride, and an assortment of hidden technology on their side. They are led and trained by their Commander, Gottoms, and are not often challenged due to their strength.

The only other tribe that can equal the X-Sabers’ abilities happen to be the highest in number and manpower. Those who isolate themselves to the north, the Warriors and Spellcasters of the Ice Barrier, hone impressively large armies, masterful in stealth, strength, and magic, as well as cunning generals; Guntala, Grunard, and Raiho. Leadership, and the following of their gods is what guides them. The people of the Ice Barrier keeping to themselves is not only because of spite for ever-changing, natural world, but because there people have had a responsibility since the beginning of time to guard the sacred Ice Dragons, Brionac, Gungnir, and Trishula. Their deities are said to have enough power to ravage the world, and even destroy it.

In the middle ground, between the greener parts of the continents and colder mountains, are the Mist Valley tribe. Those who banded together to create this culture are powerful bird-human hybrids with control over the sky. They all share features like wings and sharp talons, some more animal than human, and just as savage. Having instincts of hawks and eagles allow the Mist Valley tribe to comfortably be at home on the walls of cliffs as well as take shelter there from the harsh conditions they live with.

The more barbaric of the tribes, though by no means hindered, are the Flamvells. They live in the hottest areas of Terminal, mostly underground where the earth is warmed by magma and volcanoes form. Physically, they can be lacking, but easily overwhelm others in numbers due to their ability to reform from flames and rekindle what was put out previously. It is said that far into the crevices they dig, near the core of the planet, they have an ancient god that sleeps, holding an explosive power for its descended kind. If it exists at all however, it sleeps.

Other, less dominant tribes include the Naturias; nature spirits of the planets that reside in mystical forests scattered over Terminal. Most of them consist simply of living rocks and anthropomorphic plants, and use the life-giving force of the planet to stop any destructive forces from harming the environment. Deep under the surface of Terminal, also roam the Jurracs, dinosaurs evolved to survive frigid temperatures of the ice age, and fight extinction. Finally, Fabled, wicked demons harnessing powers of light, gods sealed away at the core of the planet, never meant to see the light of day.

For the most part, things were peaceful, and the cultures of Terminal blend well. There is never even a worry of danger, that is, until a meteor crashed on the planet’s surface. The sizable rock traveled far, light years away, from the Worm Nebula. A group of organisms, aptly named the Worms, were carried on it, and spread rapidly from the landing sight. The environment was twisted and any life in the wake of the Worm foot soldiers, the Apocalypse, were mutilated if not destroyed. In defense, the three tribes of X-Sabers, the Mist Valley, and Flamvells came together and devised a plan. Thanks to the technology held by the former, along with the keen scouting abilities of the Mist Valley Soldiers, an army of Machines, the Allies of Justice, were formed, specifically to fight off the invasion of Worms.

And so the war waged on, both sides suffering from causalities but the mechanical army of the Allies provided a strong defense as the worms recruited more and more of their kind from a mysterious source. To push back the invading forces further, the Allies worked fervently on a new, elemental power source, the Genex. Those of the Ice Barrier, however, stood idly by, keeping watch over their gods in hope that they were not disturbed by the ensuing conflict. Fighting ravaged the landscape, invoking the wrath of the Naturias, who joined the Allies. It did not look good for the natives of the planet, but ultimately it did not matter.

It did not matter because in actuality, there was no Terminal. No truly existing one anyway. Terminal was but a computer-generated world, created to be compatible with players of the popular Duel Monsters trading card game. A virtual reality game, played through devices called Duel Terminals, designed by Kaiba Corporation. The Worms were nothing but a virus mysteriously implanted in the hardware, and the Allies of Justice were a special firewall. Fabled and Jurracs were programs stored away in the, meant to be deleted but left in the programming. Trishula, the God-Dragon, was a special failsafe device. This was not, however, known to a group of players testing the Duel Terminals for the first time, before they were released to the public. They would test out the game for any bugs, not knowing that they would find a few Worms instead.

-----------------

The plot of the role players picks up with the war escalating in Terminal. Duel Monsters is an extremely popular game, in canon with the anime, and the characters being played as in question have a love of the card game. They were chosen to participate in this test run, or infiltrated the game by other means. Each player is equipped with only their decks, however, upon entering the game, they found themselves taking the form of a key card of their deck- a card that personifies them, or is close to their heart. Going in line with the true card game, cards from the deck can be accessed during the player’s time in Terminal, such as using Equip Spell cards as actual weapons, or spring a physical Trap. No actual dueling takes place though.

This, of course, is what allows those who don’t know about the game to partake in this roleplay. You can just look up some cards that you like, throw them together in a deck, and have fun with it. I will also be looking for some role players with more experience to play the parts of Generals or Commanders of the Terminal tribes. Links will be provided where appropriate to fill in roleplayers with information, such as in the plot summary.

If the Kaiba Corp bit didn’t clue you in, this takes place in the anime canon. At what point is unsure, though I would say during the 5D’s era, or around it.

-----------------

Please Enter Template:

Name:
Physical Appearance: (Can be brief, due to the role play not relying so much on this.)
Personality: (If it isn‘t asking too much, think out of the emo loner box.)
Biography: (What the game has affected, why you are here, or how you’re entering Terminal. Have fun with this, don’t feel like you have to stick to anything.)
Card Form: (What card it is, how it transcribes to the person themselves, etc. It is preferred this is a human-like card, as it would be odd to have someone taking the form of a Dragon or Beast thing.)
Deck: (From 1-40, make sure you have your equipment, though this make sure you don't go over the real-life limit. This should include what you take the form of. Cards, unless otherwise made possible, cannot be obtained within Terminal, so you’re stuck with what you have here. Be prepared!)
Extra Info: (Whatever you think would be handy to know.)

In the case that there are too few people, you will be allowed at least two characters to play as. In that case, role players, will be using characters from the plot itself, and won’t have the same lengthy template. Don’t jump at this yet, however. Also, keep in mind that monsters included in the Duel Terminal don't actually exist outside of the Terminal, so don't have your OC be one of those characters due to illogic.

-----------------

The Manual:

1. KHI Rules
2. Literacy. Please know proper sentence/paragraph structure and how to grammar.
3. Activity. Be as active as possible, however don’t go out of your way to post every hour just to do more. Make sure to give others a chance, but don’t go a week being inactive. In that case, your character may be killed off or taken control of by someone else.
4. Power play. If all things go as planned, there’s going to be a lot of wide-scale fighting, and dealing with NPC-like characters. I don’t see this not happening. Just be responsible with non-Player characters and follow any preconceived personalities and such.
5. More rules will be added when appropriate.

Controls:

Decks: Decks are stored in a special holder attached to the wrist. It is compact and easily concealed for safety of the cards. Cards can be selected from the deck and summoned/activated. How certain effects are applied are completely up to the user, and can simply be based on the picture on the card and not just the actual effect.

Banned/Limited Card: If it's overpowered in real life, then it can level cities if used in virtual reality too. Decks entered must go by the irl "Ban List". Forbidden = Can't use. Limited = Only one. Semi-limited = Only two. Everything else can be used at three.

Life Points: Each player begins with 8000 Life Points as they enter the game. They can take damage as they would within the card game: Opponent's ATK minus your ATK equals damage. Damage can also be dealt through effects and the amount will be described when used, or through a link to the card in question. When a player loses al life points, they will be ejected from the Duel Terminal, or be forced to start back at another location.

Monsters: Since you are your own monster, you may think it's pointless to actually bring forth any monsters from your deck, but not entirely. Monsters summoned can be used to defend yourself or assist in the war. To coincide with the rules of the card game, summoning is limited to every few hours (once per turn) unless there is some other effect (special summoning). Monsters, either your own or ones in the Terminal, can be tributed to summon higher-leveled monsters. Essentially, it is preferred to just generally stay away from more difficult-to-summon monsters. For the sake of non-godmodding and staying in-canon, cards used by the characters such as Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Dark Magician are not allowed.

Spells and Traps: Spells can be used in a pretty basic manner. Normal Spells can be used whenever, though may be harder to use in tight spots. Quick-Play can be used, well, quickly, and sprung like Traps. Equips are used to power up or enhance monsters, where Continuous may have lasting effects. Field and Ritual Spells will not be used for this role play outside of plot-induced events. Rituals are too messy for the moment and you are always surrounded by a field card. Traps can be used instantly, depending on how you have it function, though they have the bonus effect of being set down ahead of time. So, instead of whipping it out right away, you can save it for later without having to call it out. For the sake of non-godmodding, don't go spamming certain Spells just 'cause. Make sure that if any irl card has some cost, such as discarding or destorying or tributing something, to parallel that within in Terminal.

Thanks for reading. I’m hoping a lot of people will give this a chance and treat it as something new and fresh.

I am also intorducing the ability to take control of the "NPC" or pre-existing characters. This is to move things along more smoothly when it comes to the large cast of supporting characters. You can choose a fair amount, considering how many people have joined, and you can choose a few from any of the following. It would be prefered that you choosem ostly from one tribe. You can find members of the tribes near the bottom of the page, in the large blue box.

Mist Valley (Only those with "Mist Valley" in their name)
Ice Barrier (Only those with "Ice Barrier in their name)
Flamvell (Not including "Neo Flamvells" or at least for now)
X-Saber (Does NOT include "XX" Sabers)

More will follow with the advancement of the sotry. Make sure not to take any anyone else is using!

-----------------

Currently Active Users:
Izayoi [Adrian Malfalza] has entered the room
InnerPeace [Nigel Applecobb] has entered the room
CD-Man2021 [Casper Donn] has entered the room
•DaNDYLioN• [Kade "Toolbox" Margo] has entered the room

NPC's Present:
[Izayoi]
General Guntala of the Ice Barrier
General Grunard of the Ice Barrier
General Raiho of the Ice Barrier
Mist Valley Watcher

[Dandylion]
Commander Gottoms, Swordmaster
X-Saber Airbellum
X-Saber Wayne
Mist Valley Falcon
Mist Valley Shaman

[InnerPeace]
Samurai of the Ice Barrier
Defender of the Ice Barrier

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Sounds pretty darn awesome. Question and concern: Do all the cards have to be canon? I'd like my card form to be something I make up. and the concern is holy crap 40 cards? It might be easy for die hard Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, but I haven't a clue what I'd want. Complaining aside, I'll probably join.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Sounds pretty darn awesome. Question and concern: Do all the cards have to be canon? I'd like my card form to be something I make up. and the concern is holy crap 40 cards? It might be easy for die hard Yu-Gi-Oh! fans, but I haven't a clue what I'd want. Complaining aside, I'll probably join.

Good to stuff to address.

I will change it to no 'more' than 40. Seems like it's smarter and will limit the die-hards. As for making up cards, it's hard for me to say, since the cards themselves aren't meant to be such a focus (ironically). I'm allowing these use of ones from the anime and manga, ones that don't exist in real life, though. Though if it is one, and it's no effect or anything that's too radical I can take a look at it.

Peace

Awards
Question:
Should we end the bio with our character entering the world? Or should we include some if his/her adventures in it?

Peace

Awards
Sorryz for the double post. My connection was being stupid

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That would be prefered, to get the plot started. Covering how/why the character is in Terminal in conjunction with the existing plot, while telling where they ended up once entering it. No farther than there though. Preferably, more than one player would begin in the same place.

Peace

Awards
Alright, here's my temp:

Name: Nigel Applecobb

Appearance: Picture
He's about 5'8", has medium length dark colored hair, whitish eyes. Wears a grey jacket over a sea blue shirt with black jeans and white sneakers.

Personality: "He's just a guy who loves to duel for fun" is how most of the people who've met him would describe him. But once he gets his hand on a duel, he's very determined to the point where it's almost admirable. But if the duel sucked or if it was too easy, he'll slip into a deep depression. But if it was fun he'll be in a good mood for about a week, even if he loses. Enjoys a cup of tea on occasion, hates Cricket, and will only duel for fun or to advance in a tournament.

Biography: Born in England, he lived a pretty carefree life. He was born into a family of professional card players and gamblers. He picked up a deck of Duel Monsters cards when he was seven. Throughout the years, he's played against his friends and kept improving his deck to the point where it has achieved perfection in his eyes.

At the age of eleven, he went professional and attended the nationwide tournament. As he climbed to the top of the tournament rankings, he noticed that people around him were taking the game too seriously, which kinda depressed him and threw off his game. He lost his final match in the tournament which landed him in fourth place. After that, he stepped out of the tournament world for eight years to duel for fun. When he hears of a tournament run by KaibaCorp, he hops the next flight to Japan.

At the tournament, he dueled a young man named Akim in the first round and lost. But he hasn't lost his confidence. In fact he gained some, considering he lost. After the tournament, he reconstructed his deck into something new.

When reading the newspaper a few months after the tournament, he saw an article about a "Duel Terminal." Curious about this new product from KaibaCorp, he went to the nearest branch of KaibaCorp in London and approached the front desk. Turns out that they were just going to send out for him.

They sent out a guide to direct him to the prototype terminal (which resembled the pods from the Legendary Heroes arc). He inserted his improved deck into the appropriate slot and linked his brain to the system. In between worlds, he took the form of his favorite monster, Buster Blader and was phased into the world of the Duel Terminal (in Mist Valley).

Card Form: Buster Blader (2600 ATK/2300 DEF)
A warrior that has slain many dragons, including the dreaded Tyrant Dragon. This monster's attacking strength increases by 500 points with each dragon on his opponent's field or in his/her graveyard. Nigel chose to take the form of this monster because it's his favorite card and has had it ever since he started dueling.

Deck (46):
Monsters (20)
Buster Blader
Skilled White Magician
The Six Samurai - Irou
The Six Samurai - Nisashi
The Six Samurai - Yariza
The Six Samurai - Zanji
The Six Samurai - Yaichi
The Six Samurai - Kamon
Chamberlain of the Six Samurai
Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
Hand of the Six Samurai
Spirit of the Six Samurai
Shien's Footsoldier (x2)
Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
Great Shogun Shien
Comrade Swordsman of Lanstar
Rose, Warrior of Revenge
Mask of Darkness
Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

Spells (12)
Swords of Revealing Light
The Warrior Returning Alive
Double Summon
Pot of Avarice
Sword of Deep-Seated
Legendary Ebon Steed
Rusted Blade - Rust Edge
Synchro Boost
Ribbon of Rebirth
Gravekeeper's Servent
Gateway of the Six
Shien's Castle of Mist

Traps (12)
Trap Hole
Waboku (x2)
Mirror Force
Rope of Life
Return of the Six Samurai
Breakthrough!
Assault Mode Activate
Magic Jammer
Call of the Haunted
Shadow Spell
Swift Samurai Storm

Extra Deck (2)
Colossal Fighter
Seven Sword Warrior

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Casper Donn

Physical Appearance: A simple looking man with short brown hair, silver framed glasses, green zip-up sweater, grey pants, and tanned skin. He never did like to wear too much clothing.

Personality: Though very lax when first met, he is actually quite determined, and once he gets a goal in his sights, he'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. Even then, he still only human, and has a rather large silly side that comes out far too often.

Biography: Growing up, there really isn't anything out of the ordinary to report. His childhood was tame, and aside from his love of the cosmos, he was a normal kid. Even now, outside of high school he still hasn't done anything to break himself free from the herd. The only thing that would stand him out would be his straight A's, but even then, he was only taking normal classes instead of the more difficult choices.

Currently, he is working on his Master's degree in meteorology, and when the people working on the Terminal needed to send in someone to make sure the alignment of the stars were placed correctly, and that the moon and ocean were in lined just as they do in the real world, someone recommended his nephew, who happened to be Casper. He was happy to agree, and could think of no better suit for a card form then the Star Striker. ((This is the one and only card I need to make up for this RP))

Card Form: "Star Striker" A warrior who fought in outer space. He wields an odd weapon that resembles a staff with a rather large star shape at the tip. He gains power in the night, especially when the full moon is out. [2200 atk/2000 def, gains 300 atk/def when any card related to space are played. Includes moon, stars, etc.]

Deck:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Extra Info: uhhhhhhh

Last edited:

?DaNDYLioN?

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Name: Kade “Toolbox” Margo
Physical Appearance: Lean, 6 foot 1, shoulder length black hair, white. Way too stereotypical, nothing notable in his style or how he presents himself. Wears glasses, white shirt, yellow open collared shirt over it, and jeans.
Personality: Typically a very nice person, infamous for being a smartass and a jerk too people he doesn't like, or people he knows wont mind.
Biography: Kade is rather skilled player, relying more on an obscure mixture of cards centered around demobilizing his opponents with Trade-offs to destroy their hand and field as opposed to relying on a theme of cards. His nickname was granted to him by friends claiming his deck could, “Tackle any problem thrown at him with ease, as he had everything he needed handy.” Much like a carpenter and his toolbox. He's a regional champion where he lives and hears about the game and can't resist opting into the BETA, and his moderate fame and skill pretty much guaranteed him a slot. He was invited directly by Seto Kaiba to Kaiba Corps to test the game after he signed up for the BETA testing. When he entered the world he found himself in a rather horrid position, deep within hostile X-Saber territory where he was anything but welcome.
Card Form: His card form is the card Don Zaloog, Kade's personal favorite card and one of the key cards in his simplification control deck.
Deck:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Monsters[19][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Don Zaloog[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Breaker the Magical Warrior[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Exiled Forces[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 D.D. Warrior Lady[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2 Cyber Dragon[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Blackwing – Gale the Whirlwind[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Spirit Reaper[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Spells[9][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Shrink[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Smashing Ground[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Heavy Storm [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Mystical Space Typhoon [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Reinforcement of the Army [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Traps[12][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Drop Off [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]3 Mirror Wall[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]2 Bottomless Trap Hole [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Call of the Haunted [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Mirror Force [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Solemn Judgment[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Torrential Tribute[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Extra Deck[5][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Thought Ruler Archfiend[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Colossal Fighter[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Arcanite Magician[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Psychic Lifetrancer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]1 Goyo Guardian[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
Extra Info: Though Don Zaloog's American art has him wielding swords, his Japanese art has him wielding guns. In this case Kade will carry around two guns and two swords as the Don Zaloog.[/FONT]

Hooray for IRL decks being used. :v

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
InnerPeace - Heh, you got me thining about a character using Buster Mode to get stronger, Super-Sayan-like. That's for another time though. I like how it looks, you summed up the background well and you included cards that work with you while staying useful. Just remember that you may not always be getting out the whole Sams team at once, due to summoning restrictions. Welcome to the roleplay.

CD-Man - Well you impressed me with the card you made, seems cool and balanced. Cards are kind of spread out but I think that makes it fun. You have a nice bio to you and I can't wait to see how things go. Accepted.

Dandylion - Looks good, I know you love them Dons. Couple things I need you to fix though; include in your bio the way that your character got into Terminal and where they ended up, and you're good. Only other thing I see that you would want to improve on is how you could use more cards that would be practical in the world itself. It's your decision.

?DaNDYLioN?

Edited the info in, as for my card line up Im a creative guy, I have ideas for practicality for any card in my line up. Plus Im too lazy to expland past my Handbox deck.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
CD-Man - Well you impressed me with the card you made, seems cool and balanced. Cards are kind of spread out but I think that makes it fun. You have a nice bio to you and I can't wait to see how things go. Accepted.
Yeah, I wanted to stick with a space-theme, but...I don't think I did a very good job at it. Instead, I tried to make the deck versatile so I can live through most situations...but I'm not sure if I did good job or not.

Peace

Awards
InnerPeace - Heh, you got me thining about a character using Buster Mode to get stronger, Super-Sayan-like. That's for another time though. I like how it looks, you summed up the background well and you included cards that work with you while staying useful. Just remember that you may not always be getting out the whole Sams team at once, due to summoning restrictions. Welcome to the roleplay.

Thanks Iza. I might add more to my deck.

EDIT: I added a Waboku and a Shien's Footsoldier, as well as: Gateway of the Six, Return of the Six Samurai, and a Sword of Deep-Seated. And I replaced Black Pendant with Rusted Blade - Rust Edge

Last edited:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
That's fine, you can make any changes you want to the deck before we start, just notify me. Remember than anime and manga-exclusive cards are fine, just as long as they don't end up being ridiculous.

I'll most likely be getting up my own template by the end of the day, and if the amount of RPers are low, I'll be allowing you guys to sign up for the spots of in-universe characters.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Name: Adrian Malfalza

Physical Appearance: A moderately tall man, with medium to long, layered brown hair. It hands over his ears and covers his neck without going past it, with sideburns trailing an oticable length along his cheeks, but not too messy. His eyes are of hazel, speckled with bits of lighter shades of brown, much like his skin, though he is more tan than freckled. He dresses well, in tight-fitting clothing, often suits, though not the kind that would make him seem uptight.

Personality: His clothing reflects on his monetary disposition, though he is laid back for how he looks. The game is still fun to him, when it isn't an enjoyable way to make money. He never made too many friends, some people disliking him for being, even what he admits to be, spoiled, so he values the connections he does make. Adrian therefore has a sense of honor, and will not just worry about himself. However, when he isn't helping anyone, his laid-backness takes over and he can become somewhat lazy.

Biography: Adrian grew up with a rich family in his home country of Italy, and therefore had access to the more expensive, better cards. While this didn't neccesarilly make him a better player, it did allow him to get ahead of players his age, and Adrian was winning large-scale tournaments thanks to his funds. Eventually he was getting invited to tournaments, winning prize cards and more money, until he was able to live comfortably on his winnings. One prize he recieved however, the Dark Flare Knight always puzzled him; it was very rare and expensive, but impossible for him to summon, since it required the use of cards only previous champions had used. Regardless, it and its mysteries grew on him. To make up for this enigma, Adrian tried to build a new, more powerful deck that abuses the power of abstract Fusion Monsters.

After winning the national championship in his country, Adrian was one of few invited to test out KaibaCorp's Duel Terminals. Adrian thought it would be fun and maybe lead to new hobbies. Not to mention it would be pricey, so he had no doubt a Duel Terminal would be his soon enough, why not get ahead? Flying out to Japan, he was eager to enter the device, shocked when he took the form of his favorite, elusive card. His shock was toned down though, when he realized he was stranded, alone, in some strange canyon-desert area. Wandering around for a few hours, he thought he'd lost the game already, but was picked up by Mist Valley Watcher, to beign his adventure...

Card Form: Dark Flare Knight
Deck:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Terminal Characters role playing as:
General Gunatala of the Ice Barrier
General Grunard of the Ice Barrier
General Raioh of the Ice Barrier
Mist Valley Watcher

?DaNDYLioN?

Iza, Ive been thinking some things over, and I'd like to take the role of Mist Valley Falcon, Mist Valley Shaman, X-Saber Airbellum, and X-Saber Wayne as well as Allsword Commander Gottoms if thats alright.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Alright, which brings in what I'm intoruducing; the ability to take control of the "NPC" or pre-existing characters. This is to move tihngs along more smoothly when it comes to the large cast of supporting characters. You can choose a fair amount, considering how many people have joined, and you can choose a few from any of the following. It would be prefered that you choosem ostly from one tribe. You can find members of the tribes near the bottom of the page, in the large blue box.

Mist Valley (Only those with "Mist Valley" in their name)
Ice Barrier (Only those with "Ice Barrier in their name)
Flamvell (Not including "Neo Flamvells" or at least for now)
X-Saber (Does NOT include "XX" Sabers)

More will follow with the advancement of the sotry. Make sure not to take any anyone else is using!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back