• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The superior?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

ggpboi9690 said:
the em wasnt in chain of memories the guy in the hood was marluxia, remmber when they were all talking and then the guy with the hood came in and then took off his hood and was marluxia.

that doesnt mean anything. all of them have the ability to put their hoods up and conceal their identity, besides, marluxia was the leader of that part of the org and lord of castle oblivion.

marluxia "this is my house!"

d_fallen_1

riku has the power to smell the darkness...i know, it is in fat very very weird. i bet he meant it literally to ansem when he said that he really stinks

d_fallen_1

you may never know. there is a lot of things we dont know about em so lets dont make anymore assemptions about him until further information

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It was just said that DiZ was trying to overthrow the Org. It was not confirmed that DiZ isn't the Superior of the Org.

So everyone saying that it was confirmed are lying. >_>

I think the Superior of the Org is the EM >_>

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
This aint confirmed by Square, DiZ is tryin to overthrow the org. so he aint the superior...

KHInsider isn't the best place for info though, try KH2.com for the best info..lol

Keeavin

Man, aren't all these theories starting to annoy anyone? I doubt we're ever going to understand just what's going on from watching trailers and making inferences over and over and over. All this speculation could even be leading further from the truth, don't you think?

zerokool

I think that the superior may be the king or he may have met the superior. There is just something odd about the king I just can't put my finger on it. He may very well be the leader of the organization. Or the member of the order could have been servants under the king mabye. But who knows what Mickey's plans are.

Legato_Blue

KeybladeKid1127 said:
He has been confirmed as DiZ if u go on our main site and go to the KH2 chacaters section and click on DiZ it would ssay that he is the superior of the Organization

that hasnt been updated in months. DiZ is not the superior

Legato_Blue

KeybladeKid1127 said:
He has been confirmed as DiZ if u go on our main site and go to the KH2 chacaters section and click on DiZ it would ssay that he is the superior of the Organization

that hasnt been updated in months. DiZ is not the superior... (wtf i didnt clikc the submit post twice why does it keepdiong this... sorry for the double post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back