• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The superior?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

surfer1593

Ansem would be to obvious it will have to be something that we could never expect!!

sinharvest_angel

well i really think that it is ansem, cause first ansem possesed riku, and when riku came into the castle zexion said he sensed a scnet similar, no, identical to the superior, which leads to ansem, and dont give me any crap about diz beign ansems shell so he could have the same scent as ansem, beacsue for one, thats not likely , and its been confirmed that he is not the superior

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well that isnt really confirmed that he isnt the superior but like you sinharvest i dont believe that he is the superiior (although what Vexen said in KH CoM is perpleaxing, about what Vexen said about the superior being ansem and not ansem....which seems to point to Diz but from what i see could actually be someone else or something..IDK) maybe the EM or someone different... but the EM has my vote...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
DiZ is trying to overthrow the org. so he is not the Superior...

The superior is someone who obviously gives orders to the org., and the org. were studying the heart and stuff, so my GUESS is that the superior is the good part of Ansem, created when Ansem cast his body off because it was too frail (AR 10), and then he searched for a new one (Riku)... and if he cast his body off, therefore that body has no heart...possibly meaning that that body is GEU... but that is a guess people...lol

sinharvest_angel

yeah ur right my bad, see i think that its ansem, cause one in kh1, riku was possesed by ansem, then once riku enters castle oblivion, zexion picks up the scent and says it smells like the superior, now, to me since riku still has a little bit of ansem in him, and since ansem is in castle oblivion, i'd say that it is ansem,

zian

will see who it is when it comes out
and thats for sure!

d_fallen_1

well i dont think he is. remember the reaction that happened when he met axel in chain of memories? ill give you the scene

225.png

226.png

227.png

if he was the leader then axel would of grovel at his feet

ggpboi9690

the em wasnt in chain of memories the guy in the hood was marluxia, remmber when they were all talking and then the guy with the hood came in and then took off his hood and was marluxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back