• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Superior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Keep in Mind, this theory is very unlikely and might be way off. You should all know I always come up with logical theories all the time, so if this is stupid, let it slide. Now, on with the show...

In Reverse/Rebirth, Vexen said that Riku's scent was similar to that of the Superior, Later on, Zexion revealed it was actually the essence of Ansem inside Riku that's scent was that of the Superior's. This led people to think DiZ (Ansem's shell) is the Superior, he is not (He's trying to destroy the org.).

So, who else besides DiZ would smell like Ansem... Ansem! What if, Ansem was the Superior, when Ansem was still a good king of Hollow Bastion. There are also actually a few things to back up this unlikely theory.

1. In Final Mix, When the Enigmatic Man appears, Goofy says "Ansem?" and the EM responds with "That sounds familiar" meaning that the Org. knows of Ansem.
2. The Org. research the mysteries of the heart, so did Ansem once upon a time.
3. Ansem and the Order wear the same boots. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=kh/artwork/28.jpg - http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=46.jpg (also look at Demyx's boots in the newest scans. Noumra is not one to repeat designs, so them having the same boots must have some meaning.

Finally, DiZ is Ansem's shell, and he wants to destroy the Organization, maybe because it is a group once led by his former self.

Like I said early on, this is sooooo unlikely, but post your thoughts. Flame On!

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have something that may back this up a little i guess. u know that Ansem expirimented on people in his little lab thing. maybe that people he expirimented on had strong hearts and when the heartless took them they became the Organization. i posted this theory yesterday and i beliieve it could be true. but maybe ..maybe not...

But Ansem is inside Riku. his shell is DiZ so they cant be led by Ansem. Ansem was destroyed by Sora in KH but he left a part of himslef in Riku's heart. so its unlikely because he would need another host-body for him to exist in the outside world. because DiZ is his shell he doesnt have a body to llive in. he iis in Riku but only in his heart and Riku has control over him somewhat...

My guess is that the Superior is the GEU or the EM. the EM seems to be the obvious decision but if they didnt scrap the idea of the GEU from Deep Dive. i believe he could be the superior but for right now i believe it to be the EM. im not sure though.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I forgot about his testing strong hearts... and Sora says that the org. mebers are shells of people with strong hearts! Holy crap UnknownSora21, we might be right! Hey... I guess great minds DO think alike.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. yeah they do. i really beleive that might be right. LOL but hey who knows. we just have to wait and see. LOL

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Okay, I am seriosuly getting tired of this...

JUST because Diz said he needed someone to destroy "The ORDER" doesn't mean he can't be the superior of "The Organization"...

They have two different names for a reason people! What if not everyone in the Org, can control the Nobody? Therefore not everyone in the Org. is part of THe order, which thus means he isn't exactly taking down is own.

All we know of The Order is that they can control Nobody and are Nobody themselves. The Organization isn't a "Group of people who came together because they can control Nobody", they are "A group of people shunned from society for their opinions, who banded together to study the secrets of the heart"!

Okay, and just because he's the (hypothetically, if I'm right) leader of the Organization, doesn't mean he's the leader of the Thirteenth order! Even if he is, has there never in the history of the entire universe, never been someone who wanted to take down something they belonged to? Marluxia wished to overthrow the ORganization even though he was part of it, who's to say Diz does not wish to take down "Those who control the Nobody"? Perhaps Diz has his own agenda, and The Order are taking it somewhere he doesn't wish?

Unless Nomura gives us an exact confirmation that Diz is or isn't the leader of The Organization, don't say anything about him is confirmed because pretty much nothing is known about him for sure.

MDO2

They have two different names for a reason people!
Remember that Diz did point out that his name was irrelevant...just because people have different names dosent mean they are different....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
MDO2 said:
Remember that Diz did point out that his name was irrelevant...just because people have different names dosent mean they are different....

I wasn't talking about Diz's name, for all we know it could be "John Smith" but I'll take his word for it that it doens't matter.

I was saying that there is a reason why one is called "The Organization" and one is called "The Thirteenth Order". There's a reason people!

BTW: where'd you get the BHK sprite sheet for your animation, I've been looking for one....

Lil_RiKu

ansem is the superior one he created the heartless while diz created the dusk

thats why in kh1 when you collect the mushroom from the secreat place you see ansem in a brown unknown coat

KeyBladeWielder9

Okay, I am seriosuly getting tired of this...

JUST because Diz said he needed someone to destroy "The ORDER" doesn't mean he can't be the superior of "The Organization"...

They have two different names for a reason people! What if not everyone in the Org, can control the Nobody? Therefore not everyone in the Org. is part of THe order, which thus means he isn't exactly taking down is own.

All we know of The Order is that they can control Nobody and are Nobody themselves. The Organization isn't a "Group of people who came together because they can control Nobody", they are "A group of people shunned from society for their opinions, who banded together to study the secrets of the heart"!

Okay, and just because he's the (hypothetically, if I'm right) leader of the Organization, doesn't mean he's the leader of the Thirteenth order! Even if he is, has there never in the history of the entire universe, never been someone who wanted to take down something they belonged to? Marluxia wished to overthrow the ORganization even though he was part of it, who's to say Diz does not wish to take down "Those who control the Nobody"? Perhaps Diz has his own agenda, and The Order are taking it somewhere he doesn't wish?

Unless Nomura gives us an exact confirmation that Diz is or isn't the leader of The Organization, don't say anything about him is confirmed because pretty much nothing is known about him for sure.
ok, you obviously didnt know that the order and the organization are the same thing

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KeyBladeWielder9 said:
ok, you obviously didnt know that the order and the organization are the same thing

Oh of course I know people say that :rolleyes: geez, I'm not an idiot. I just argue that there is no proof...

KeyBladeWielder9

ansem is the superior one he created the heartless while diz created the dusk

thats why in kh1 when you collect the mushroom from the secreat place you see ansem in a brown unknown coat
ok this is why all of that is wrong
1- we have no proof that ansem is the superior one
2- ansem did not create the heartless, he studied them
3- diz did not create the dusk
4- the reason why ansem had on a brown overcoat was beacuse his heart got cast away from his body and it needed shelter
5- when they first made KH, they had no idea that they were gonna make a kh2, so they hadnt thought of the uknowns yet at all

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lil_RiKu said:
no they are different the order is all of them but the organization is no more because all but axel and diz died

You are aware that everyone in CO was not the entire Organization right? If not, I worry for your intellegence...

Lil_RiKu

the 13 order has everyone in it but the organization died the org. is a group of the order who guards castle oblivion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Lil_RiKu said:
the 13 order has everyone in it but the organization died the org. is a group of the order who guards castle oblivion

Err... what you just said is kind of hard to desipher *squints eyes*

Okay, seriosuly, you have no proof to back that up at all. If the Org. is simply 6 people from The Order who were stationed at CO who called themselves "The Organization", why then, throughout all of COM, were they talking of overthrowing The Organization, if "The Organization" was themselves?

beastin4kh2

maybe diz is the leader of the thirteen order and he wants to destroy the Org and ansem is the leader of the Org but he wants to destroy the thirtenn order

this came out of no where so don't flame me if you disagree

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
k heres wat i think diz is the superior now all of us know diz is trying to overthrow the org. but the members of the org dnt know that the only 1 i think noes is axel ok bt hes trying to side with the otrg to make it seem is with them but hes not and i think that unknown that was seen tlking to iz in a room was riku cuz he said we cnt let them no f r plans ansem so yeah i think diz wnt the org members to think hes with them but he really against them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back